Trouble

This is a short chapter XDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Pov ;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Surprise Motherfuckers ''

The Dj stopped the music and the light was shone to the door where 4 angry semes were lurking .

They walked in , with glazes given to them .

'' Neji '' Shino whispered '' Why'd you have to say that ?''

Neji looked at Shino.

'' Because the fox says ' Surprise Motherfuckers' , I wanted to know so badly that i went to the guy who made the song and he told me '' Neji struggled.

Shino sweat dropped.

While they were talking , Sasuke had Naruto already thrown over his shoulders and was heading out.

'' O-Oi , Sasuke , you gonna wait for us ? '' Gaara called out , but Sasuke was already out the door.

Naruto banged on Sasuke's back.

'' H-Hey ! This is k-kidnapping ! '' Naruto squeaked.

Sasuke turned the corner and started walking to their house.

'' Oiiiii ? Angel of darkness you t-there ?! '' Naruto called out again.

But Sasuke kept walking.

'' Oiii d-dude let me g-go '' Naruto banged again on his back.

'' My name is not ' Dude' or ' Angel Of Darkness ' , it's Sasuke '' Sasuke finally answered.

'' S-Sasuke ? '' Naruto whispered drunkenly .

Than he started to laugh .

''Sas-uke ! Haha see what i did there !? You're a u-uke , a submissive '' Naruto laughed .

Sasuke started to get anime veins though he knew Naruto was drunk and wouldn't really remember this in the morning.

Though if only he would remember this, calling Sasuke a submissive.

Naruto carried on laughing about his name , than , after a few more minutes , Sasuke stopped at a large house that was called their home.

He grabbed his keys and unlocked the door , went inside and than straight away locked it again.

He walked into the living room and only than put Naruto on the sofa.

Naruto looked around drunkenly.

'' N-Nice place you got h..here '' He said.

Sasuke sighed and started taking off Naruto's shoes and coat leaving Naruto in his school clothes .

Naruto stood up and started twirling and while he did that Sasuke started taking off his shoes and coat .

But when Sasuke turned back to Naruto , he wasn't there.

Sasuke started to panic a little cuz you're in your own house.

'' Naruto where are you ? '' He called out as he started to walk around.

Than he heard a giggle followed by a laugh that was in the kitchen .

Than he started to panic more because of the knifes and the sharps things in a kitchen.

Sasuke ran over to the kitchen and stopped at the funny sight of Naruto holding a banana on his forehead.

Naruto laughed again.

'' Sasuke look ! I 'm a retarded unicorn '' He laughed.

Sasuke face palmed into his hand.

He walked over to Naruto when he saw Naruto's eyes were closing as a sign of ' Iam tried'.

'' Naruto , put the banana down '' As much as Sasuke wanted it there , it was just funny when he was drunk , and if Naruto wasn't drunk it would be verrry sexy.

'' I-Iam tired '' Naruto yawned nearly falling over .

'' I got you '' Sasuke said '' Fall asleep , you can trust me ''

Naruto nodded his head slowly to tired to say anything and quickly fell asleep in Sasuke's arms.

Sasuke sighed but than smiled sightly.

But this doesn't mean he's not getting in trouble tomorrow .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~