Mr.Right

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

School ; Carrying On ;

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

My Pov ;

_________________

Everyone looked at Sasuke with shocked eyes.

Well , Sasuke never did something like this , so everyone would be shocked even his boyfriend.

'' I need to tell you something '' Sasuke said.

Everyone tensed , especially Naruto .

'' I am Gay '' He simply said.

Every girls face turned pale while the boys faces turned red .

'' YAAAAY !! YAY !! IN YOUR FACE ! GIRLS ! MUAHAHAHA '' The boys cheered.

'' But , i already have a boyfriend '' He finished.

Than all the hope drained away from the boys body and they were left pale as the girls are.

Sasuke smirked as he looked at the now blushing Naruto .

In a flash , Sasuke was behind Naruto , with his arms wrapped around his waist.

'' Naruto Uzumaki is my boyfriend ,and if any of you dare to touch him , i will murder you like never before '' He growled out the last words.

Everyone gulped , not wanting to anger the Uchiha . 

The Uchiha family were long known for their fighting and how they could kill a person in less than 10 seconds with a rubber band !

Than , as surprsied as everyone was , Sasuke threw Naruto over his shoulder with Naruto's ass at the side of his face making Naruto go wild with blushing.

'' S-Sasuke !! '' Naruto squealed .

'' Well , now that's that done , me and Naruto are gonna have some alone time '' Sasuke smirked as he started for the exit.

'' KIBAA , LEE , SHIKAMARU '' Naruto cried for help  , but before he knew it , he was out the exit.

Kiba , Lee and Shikamaru were too shocked to move .

They never thought that any of the semes would do it , but Sasuke proved his love for Naruto in front of nearly the whole school.

They all turned to face their semes who were looking at them .

Than Shino and Gaara stood up too getting everyones attention.

'' I am too gay , and i have a boyfriend '' Shino fixed his glasses and looked at Kiba who just started blushing .

Gaara nodded .

'' Me Too '' He agreed .

If the fans were pale , well too bad cuz they're the colour  white right now.

And the next thing you knew Gaara and LEE , and Shino and KIBA were holding hands , going out the door , making it look like  happy ending .

Sure Shino looked quiet and calm from the outside but in bed he was a fucking monster , said by Kiba.

Shikamaru stared down at the floor , he expect Neji to be the first to tell everyone , but he's not telling at all ! 

Shikamaru seriously wanted to cry right now .

But than he heard a chair fly to the ground and he looked up only to see Neji standing up looking at Shikamaru.

' Is he really going to do it or just walk away ' Shikamaru thought.

Sai was now long gone after hearing about Naruto and Sasuke.

Than the next thing Neji did was completely unexpected.

Neji jumped on the ukes table nearly making Shikamaru fall back with shock.

'' OK LISTEN UPP BITCHES CUZ I AM GONNA ONLY SAY THIS ONCE FOR YOUR ASSES AND A BILLION TIMES FOR MY BOYFRIEND '' Neji shouted .

'' I LOVE SHIKAMARU NARA AND IF ONLY OF YOU THICKS GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT STAND UP NOW '' 

No one stood up .

Well

Obvisouly .

Neji grinned and than threw shikamaru over his shoulders nearly giving Shikamaru a heart attack.

Neji put his hand on Shikamaru's ass .

'' YOU SEE THIS ASS , YEAH ? WELL IT'S MINE!! GOT IT , MINE MINE MINE '' Neji started to rub his hand over Shikamaru's ass which made Shikamaru blush like never before.

Sure , Shikamaru knew that Neji was going to be something like this when he confessed but jesus !! This is way too far .

'' Now , excuse me bitches me and shika-chan got to go '' 

And they were out the exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:33 There's more chaps so stay tuned :33