You're... What?(Remastered)

"So.. What am I gonna do?"

"YOU? I'm the one with the problem here!"

Nerris and Harrison were sitting on their couch, arguing. This is what usually happens when the two have different opinions on something, but this time they were arguing for a bigger reason than to prove the other person wrong.

"N-Nerris, I'm being serious right now, my parents are going to think even lower of me-"

Laughing manically, Nerris slapped her hand onto Harrison's shoulder, "YOUR parents? MY parents are so much worse! You aren't an only child, so yours aren't as over protective and sensitive as mine! Anyways, it's pretty much illegal in my mum's culture for me to have sex before marriage."

Harrison cringed, this was gonna be harder than he thought. He tried to think of something that could realistically work out as Nerris clenched her teeth and waited for a reply. The two had dug themselves into a hole they couldn't escape from.

Suddenly, Nerris sat up, "Well, it's simple. I'll just have to get an abortion."

"That's...-That's cold blooded murder!"

"What the hell am I going to do then?"

Nerris was violently grabbed by the shoulders as Harrison looked her dead in the eye, "Nerris. This is half my child, so I have the ability to say no. We have made a mistake, we must face the consequences."

Even though she was shocked by the sudden personality flip, Nerris still stood by her opinion, "Well, because it's half my child and it's growing inside of me, I have the ability to say yes. It's not murder and I'm already a huuuge disappointment to my parents."

"No- You don't understand, Nerris! I don't want you too feel the guilt of killing someone who can't even help them self!"

"You wouldn't even know how that feels!"

Harrison loosened his grip, "In fact... I do."

She suddenly remembered the story he told her back at their old Summer Camp before it was shut down. He told her the real reason he was sent there; to control and understand his powers so he could bring his brother back. Even though he's had all this experience with his so-called 'powers', Harrison can't control it all the time, causing harm to others and/or himself.

Harrison saw her expression drop, he sighed and finally let go of her shoulders. They were in some deep shit... was the only thing they could agree on. But Harrison being the half positive person he kind-of is, tried to look for a sunnier side.

"Well, what names are you thinking?"

Nerris was in utter shock. She didn't want to think about THAT, she wanted to find a way out of this mess, "What the fuck?!"

"Names? I'm thinking Charlie... or Charlotte if it's a girl."

"Are you joking? Please just tell me that it's your shitty sense of humour."

"N-no... I-well"

Nerris growled and shoved him to the side as she walked into their room. Harrison slowly followed behind her. Nerris looked back and slammed the door on him, causing him to roll his eyes, walk into their small kitchen and sit on one of the tall stools under their bench. After a few minutes of comprising his argument, he came up with a plan.

Nerris woke to the sound of a terrible jingle... a rap she had heard a while ago that would never get out of her head;