Talk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiyah! This is the origional version of this fanfiction, please check out the remastered and polished version, it'll make more sense and you'll like it more!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/163383403-the-disappointment-a-nerrison-fanfiction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

A few weeks have passed since Nerris and Harrison had talked to Preston. During that time, the two had another petty feud. One day, as Nerris was playing Pokken on her old trashy Wii U, she got another call from their missing puzzle piece.

"Nerris! I am in desperate need of assistance!!"

Confused and happy that Preston was still 'alive', Nerris was glad to help, "Preston! What's wrong?"

"I'm in a hotel near you guys, but I have no where to stay..."

"Really??!! And in other words... you wanna stay with us?"

"yeeeeesssssssss..."

"I'm not sure about that, Harri and I kinda had another fallout, and he's not home right now."

"ooh, tell me what happened!"

Nerris sighed and paused her game, "alright..."

Harrison knocked at the front door. It was storming behind him, rain was beating down on his magician outfit as he tried breaking into his own house. He didn't want it to look sketchy, so he decided to walk around the house and into the backyard. He grabbed the fence and shook it. Locked. Harrison punched the air in frustration, he took off his silky white gloves and looked around behind him. He grabbed the lock with one hand and pointed his finger at it. A small flame spewed out of it and started gradually melting the lock. After a while of fighting the cold to unlock his own fence, the lock fell to the ground and Harrison kicked open the back fence. He walked into the backyard and up to his undercover area. Looking through the glass door into his house, he saw Nerris passed out on the floor. Harrison frowned even more, he had some serous words to give to her.

Looking for a way to get into his own house, he spotted a pet flap. That piece of useless equipment was from the people who previously owned the house, Harrison just hasn't taken it off yet. Right now, he was glad he hadn't, but was he able to fit through it? Only one way to find out.

He put his arm through the flap, then his shoulder. That could fit. He took it out and thought for a second, he shivered from the cold and sat up straight as he had a terrific idea. He walked back a few steps, then with a small run up, he dove into the small door and got half of his body through. Harrison was impressed with himself, he had never gotten that trick right before. He was only just able to get through the stupid flap, he stood up, soaked to the bone from the rain and his teeth chattering, he dusted himself off.

Harrison decided against waking Nerris up for now, and he walked into the shower to freshen up a bit. Suddenly, he heard a yelp. He looked down and realised he had stood in Nerris' hand.

"What the fuck?!" Nerris shouted, not even properly in conscience.

Harrison glared at her, "I should be saying that."

Nerris looked upwards, Harrison was dripping from head to toe, "Oh... shit."

"Nerris. I had to WALK home because the roads were blocked, and no one was driving an uber."