What have I done...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiyah! This is the origional version of this fanfiction, please check out the remastered and polished version, it'll make more sense and you'll like it more!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/163383403-the-disappointment-a-nerrison-fanfiction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Harrison said as he put his head to his knees. He didn't want to be angry at Nerris, and he didn't know why he was. He should have just forgiven and forgot about what she did. But now he's made it worse, and poor Preston just wanted to see his long-lost friends. Harrison looked at his burnt glove and threw it across the room. Not only was he sad, he was downright furious. He stood up and went to his desk to try to calm down. He looked down and saw an electricity bill. He picked it up and breathed out, he gently put in on a small shelf full of other thick books. Suddenly, the shelf collapsed in on itself.

That was the last straw for Harrison. He swiped his hands across the desk, all the paper flew everywhere. He grabbed a few pens and threw them like knifes directly into the wall, they got wedged halfway into it, forming some cracks. Harrison roared as a storm of flames erupted from his mouth. It wasn't hot enough to set anything on fire, but it did char some of the bedsheets. He sat on his chair and smacked his head on the desk in absolute rage. The lightbulb in his lamp fell out, he picked it up and was about to throw it onto the floor when he heard a faint buzz.

The lightbulb started lighting up a small bit. Harrison looked at it, it buzzed and sparked a little. He sat under his desk and watched the small device flicker like a candle. He started calming down, but a small notebook caught his eye. Harrison gently put the lightbulb down and reached for the notebook. He recognised the cover as something the campers did back in Campbell. David, one of their camp counsellors, wanted them all to write something in a notebook every night. No one did at first, but David would make them all sit down and do it around the campfire.

Harrison knew it wasn't his, he was one of the people who threw it into the fire, so it must be Nerris'. He opened it up, and as he suspected, it was Nerris'. Almost all of it was just stuff about D&D, but it was a certain entry around the end that caught him by surprise. All of the ones halfway through weren't written back at Campbell, they were written earlier this year. But the one he was looking at was written earlier this month.

Date: X/XX/XXX

'I just want Harrison to stop just saying 'I love you'. I want him to show it again. He used to have a passion about him, but I'm just not so sure anymore. Preston has been talking to me again, and I can't help but get into his act.'

'I would never admit this to Harrison, but every time I see Preston, he finds a way to woo me into submission... ugh he just has that burning passion and shit, I love it, I crave that sort of thing. That's why I absolutely loved Harrison. The perfect personality, the fiery passion burning within and his overall tone was amazing. But, I think I ruined him, I've been leeching off of him or something.'

'I should talk to him about this but'

The writing finished there. Harrison felt a tear roll down his face. Not only did he have a fight with the love of his life, he found out that she has had feelings for his best friend. He snorted flames out of his nose but picked up the lightbulb again and tried to calm himself.

"What have I done?"

Nerris sniffled as she heard smashing and crashing in her and Harrison's bedroom. Preston sat next to her, she lent on his shoulder.