Reunited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiyah! This is the origional version of this fanfiction, please check out the remastered and polished version, it'll make more sense and you'll like it more!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/163383403-the-disappointment-a-nerrison-fanfiction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

"You know..." Nerris tried to break the silence during the drive home, "It's not too late for an abortion, we still have a chance."

After a few seconds of thought, Harrison replied, "You disgust me."

Nerris was taken aback, he never insulted anyone, "Wha-Whaddya mean?" She held her stomach and quizzically looked him.

Harrison sighed as he concentrated on the road, "You want to kill someone who's helpless."

"Harrison, this kid will be miserable. We only have just enough money to support us-"

"If you want to talk about money, actually try to get a job."

Nerris was offended. Harrison felt his anger rising, and his hands felt like they were on fire. He tried to suppress that feeling and forgive Nerris, but-

"You know about the amount of times I've been caught illegally gambling is on my permanent record, right?"

"We are not gonna abort."

Harrison shouted at Nerris to shut up. She flinched backwards in shock. The last five minutes of the drive felt like eternity to the both of them. Harrison started to feel horrible for shouting at Nerris, but tried to ignore his subconscious for when they arrived home.

After walking into their house, Harrison put his hand out to Nerris, "Look, Nerri... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have lost my temper like that."

Nerris shook her head, "It's fine, it's ok, everything is ok, ok?"

"No- Nerris, I was serious though. I get a say in this too."

"Ok! I know Harrison!" She rolled her eyes as she picked up her phone.

There were a few unread messages from Preston. The three of them got along really well at camp, and after it, but Preston kinda went a different path to the two and they haven't seen him for a while. Nerris was glad that he wanted to get back in touch. She started having a text-based conversation with him. He wasn't around the area- hell, he was in a different state, so she wasn't gonna be seeing him anytime soon.

In the back of her mind, Harrison's shouts still affected her. She was trying to forget it, but when she did, she re-remembered them and ended up feeling worse. Eventually Nerris and Preston had a call together when Harrison left the house to go food shopping, as they needed to re-stock everything.

"Heya Nerris!"

"Preston."

Nerris smiled at his usual enthusiasm. But Preston, even though they were talking through a phone, knew something was wrong.

"Has something happened?" He asked

Nerris was taken aback, "What? What makes you say that?"

"Oh, it's just that you would never usually greet someone like that, or greet me like that anyways. It's always a joyful 'Hi!' or something."

"Huh... you noticed that?"

"Duuuuuh, obviouslyyyy."

Nerris thought for a second, "Have I told you that Harrison and I are back together?"