Left Alone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiyah! This is the origional version of this fanfiction, please check out the remastered and polished version, it'll make more sense and you'll like it more!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/163383403-the-disappointment-a-nerrison-fanfiction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

After Nerris and Harrison's many competitive, and violent, rounds of Mario Kart, it was almost two o'clock.

"Ah, shit." Nerris put down the controller, "Harrison... You can go to my parents, I'm not. I don't wann-"

Harrison put his finger to her lips, "It wouldn't make sense if it was only me."

Nerris frowned and moved his hand from her face. She picked up her phone and started playing some game on there. Harrison rolled his eyes. He strolled to the T.V and turned if off, nothing bugged him more than having it on for no reason... and that went for a lot of electronic devices.

"Nerris, we might as well go now. We have nothing else to do."

"shut it, I'm concentrating."

Harrison frowned and walked up to her. He picked up her phone and flicked his wrist making it disappear. Nerris groaned and stood up. She folded her arms, "You better give that back to me later."

"When we are going to your parents I will!" Harrison smiled.

Nerris sighed, "Ok fine. Let's go."

The two walked into Harrison's car and started on their journey. Harrison eventually gave in and handed Nerris her phone back, so most of the trip was in silence... apart from the occasional outburst form her.

The two finally turned up to Nerris' parents house. Nerris shrunk into the chair. She so didn't want to go inside, Harrison had to grab her hand and pull her out of the car. They walked up to the door and after Nerris refused to knock on the door, let alone ring the door bell, Harrison did it. She sighed, adjusted her glasses and forced herself to smile. The door opened, Nerris' mother was shocked, but delighted to see the two.

"Nerris! Harrison! I'm so glad you came back!"

Harrison grabbed Nerris' hand. Nerris glanced down, then at Harrison, who was slightly sweating. He had a nervous smile, "Yeah... of course... we just want to-uh-make amends... and apologise...?"

Nerris kicked his heel. She knew her mother well enough to know she didn't buy it. Her Mother raised an eyebrow and let them in hesitantly, but she pulled Harrison to the side and told Nerris to keep going. She didn't question and continued her trek. Nerris' father was pleased to see her.

"So, I'm guessing you did what I said and left that man, huh?"

Nerris was offended, "What? No!"

"Of course you didn't."

Nerris growled and folded her arms. She sat down on the couch across from her reading father. Eventually Harrison and Nerris' mother entered the room. Her mother sat next to her father, as Harrison sat next to Nerris. There was a long silence, no one wanted to start a conversation, they all knew that it would eventually lead into an argument...

Apart from Nerris' father. He looked up from his book, then went back to reading, "So... why did you choose a magician? What about a scientist, or engineer?"

"I prefer illusionist-"

"Don't talk back to me, boy."

"S-sorry sir..."