Update

Hello there. Before anything else, we'd like to make this clear. This isn't Phoebe. My name is Nathalia, Phoenie's twin sister. Beside me is our brother Niiko. We gave Phoenie melatonin two hours ago. She's currently sleeping and won't go to school tomorrow. She hasn't slept properly for the past few weeks. Some of you should already know what happened.

Phoenie gave us temporary access to her account. She will be taking a break from Wattpad for some time to, as she said, "forget what happened."

Despite not being active here, she does know about all the concerned messages everyone has given her. She wanted to thank all of you. Sorry if we can't tag you. We don't exactly know who sent those messages. She is genuinely thankful though and very regretful that she can't answer you all herself. 

For all those who know what happened, the woman has already been blocked. We're only hoping she doesn't find another way to try and harass Phoenie.

For all those who aren't aware of what happened, here it is. Someone has been harassing Phoenie here in Wattpad, even making a new account after being blocked. We were there when she was reading the woman's messages, and for a while, she was still humored by all of it. However, the harasser made a few personal insults that Phoenie does not take well to. Phoenie's still unaware of why this person is attacking her nor how they can know some very personal and sensitive topics. We're still trying to figure all of this out.

Added to this, she also had a difficult time coping with her separation anxiety when I {Niiko} left for a trip abroad. So she isn't in the best mood.

This morning, Phoenie threw her notebook away. Obviously, we salvaged it from the bin. They had all of her stories and writings. This is serious.

We're only hoping you understand her absence. We have never seen her so upset. I hope you understand. We'll relay any messages you have for her, but we might not be able to reply to them. We'll leave Phoenie to that, but please know that she is grateful. Please understand that she will not be leaving Wattpad. She's only taking a break to heal. If you have any questions about her well-being, we will answer.

Thank you all.