The first day

Your POV

I am just about to arrive at Beacon on this Bullhead but I am slightly nervous since all my friends are staying back home and we are all Faunus, "I just hope I don't get made fun of." I say quietly.

As we land someone comes running out and in doing so he knocked me over, launching my backpack and revealing my bat wings. "Woah look at that Faunus." "Yeah I know he is so clumsy." I get extremely frustrated but I just grab my bag and run to the main building with my eyes closed, until I crash into someone. "Sorry that was my fault here let me help you out with your stuff." I say embarrassed as I pick some stuff up and notice that one of the things that fell was Ninjas of Love. "Huh I always heard this is a good book, here you go." I hand it over but not before looking up at who it is and I see a girl wearing all black and a bow. "Thank you but really it wasn't your fault I wasn't watc..." she stops as she sees my wings, "Y-your a Faunus!" I just sigh great just one more person to bully me. "I don't think you should beat yourself up over running into me, and by the way the wings look cool. Oh and my name is Blake Belladonna, nice to meet you." "(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." She smiles and turns around and walks away.

That was the single greatest conversation I've had since I found out about my semblance. My heart flutters and so do my wings. I jump up and realized that she didn't take her book back, "Did she do that on purpose or." I get cut off by the sound of an explosion and fly over to it to see her again, with two others, and I notice something strange about Blake from my aerial view, "She has cat ears!" I shout quietly to myself "Yes she's a Faunus too, woohoo!" I land a few yards away and walk up to them as Blake walks away.

I clear my throat causing her attention to snap to me. "Oh it's you." I hold out her book and she noticed a sticky note on it saying 'meet me out at the school's courtyard in twenty minutes. I know the secret.'

She pays attention to the note for a few seconds and runs over to the courtyard seeing me with my guitar out playing a few chords and humming a song "What do you mean you know the secret!" I jump a little and see her "I know you're a Faunus too, I saw your ears when I was flying over to the explosion." She just glared at me "Do you know how hard it was for me to get here?" She asked "Of course I do I am a Faunus too, but you can tell easily with me, you not so much and hey I wouldn't rat you out." Then I ask if she had any requests for me to play. "No not really." 

I look at her and chuckle "You know..." then all of a sudden my shyness takes over 'how have you talked to her? She must hate you. She could be doing something better with her time than spend it with you.' "Um (Y/N) are you alright?" I just fall back and say yes then before she walked away she leaned down and gave you a peck on the cheek causing me to go red and fall back down. After I get back up I go to the main building and listen to the speech about the future for us. Then that night I flew up onto the roof to think, like I always do but it is different today. Tonight instead of thinking about my semblance and my past I think about Blake and what my future holds for me.