Salem Witch Trial part 1

Your POV

I wake up at 10:46 at night and grab all of my equipment then write a note for my team saying that I will be gone for several days and not to try to find me. After placing it on the desk I left as silent as I could. "It's a nice night to go for some hunting isn't it (Y/N)?" I turn and see Professor Ozpin. "With all due respect sir I need to do this myself and I will not hesitate to defeat anyone who tries to stop me." He never breaks his gaze and laughs, "Of course you wouldn't I know that if I were in your shoes I would make the same choice. You must already know that trying to take her down yourself is in the same category as suicide too, I assume?" I just shake my head, "No I am maybe our only shot at taking her down and I don't want anyone to interfere with my personal mission." He laughs again at this. "Well it seems that the young shy kid you were when you got here has matured at a rate that not many could even hope to achieve. I will not be the one to stop you, but before you leave I ask that you at the very least you see Ms. Belladonna to tell her of your plan." "No, sir I can't face her with my plan. I don't want to cause her any unnecessary pain, but if you want her to know what I plan you can tell her in the morning." I turn and leave him standing there.

I reach the door and take a deep breath, "Let's do this." "Stop! (Y/N) don't do this, Blake needs you, Lulu needs you, wh-why do you even think that doing this alone is a good idea!?" I hear the distinct snobby voice of Weiss shout at me. "Yeah for once I agree with Weiss, you should come back and stop trying to fight on your ow..." I cut Yang off. "You guys don't get it, do you? I am not doing for myself anymore, I'm doing this for everyone on Remnant, except for one, myself. I know that none of you can even begin to imagine how painful it was for me to fail in my mission to stop the chaos she is spreading. I need to do this for Blake, for Lulu, for Ozpin and Glynda, you and Ruby, for the entire population of Remnant. If I..." "Exactly if you win so what if you don't? What then?" "I will win! I have a reason to win." I leave it at that and walk out the door.

Yang's POV

"Well that was...less than successful." Weiss says. "No, no it wasn't. We did exactly what we needed to do, we made sure that he wasn't going in without reason to succeed." I grab Weiss' arm and pull her back to the room. When we opened the door we were met with an angry Blake, "Where did he go?" We stare at Blake, concerned that if we told her the truth that she would go after him but we knew she would pry it from us. *sigh* "He went to go find, fight, and beat Salem to save all of Remnant." Weiss says defeated. I punch her arm, "Ow. What was that for she would have found out sooner or later." Blake glares at us then tries to force her way past us. "Let me through." "No he doesn't want anyone to follow him."

Your POV

I walk to the edge of the cliff and unfold my wings. "Blake I'm sorry but I need to do this, I have to for everyone." I slam my wings on the ground to jettison myself into the sky, then I fly to the edge of the kingdoms' borders. I search for any signs of Salem but I see none.

Time skip

After searching for five hours I landed in a forest clearing to rest my wings and I hear some metallic noises and some shouting. "God fucking damn it how was one of the top officers in the White Fang killed by one kid!?" I recognize that voice, Salem, I follow the voice and reach a building that looks like a giant metal cube. "What the?" A door opens on the cube and I see several high ranking White Fang members run out. After they get out and reach a second clearing I strike from the shadows killing all of them. "Well well well, look who we have here." I turn around and see Salem. "Salem welcome to your trial I am the judge, jury, and executioner, and you have been found guilty of trying to destroy the kingdoms of Remnant." She laughs and I charge at her. She lifts her hand and blocks my punch so I try to uppercut her and land the hit.

Blake's POV

I got to the city and no one seems to know where (Y/N) went but I keep searching. 'I wonder where he is. Wait maybe he isn't in the kingdoms he could be across the border!' I run at the thought. "Damn why didn't I think of that earlier." I keep running around to find the border then hear (Y/N)'s voice "...of trying to destroy the kingdoms of Remnant." I hide behind the bushes and watch them.

Your POV

"Well you surely know you won't be able to beat me." I jump at her and try to kick her but she catches me again then throws me against a tree. "Damn that hurt." I get back up then smirk and unsheathed my sword. "Let's go bitch." This infuriates her and she tries to hit me. "Catch me if you can." I say in a mocking tone. I start to lead her back to Vale and she gets closer to me as I get closer to my destination. "You little...you are going to be sent to Hell!" I smile "I know and I'll meet you there." I just keep taunting her and she falls for it.

After half an hour of taunting we get to the destination, the house at the mountain, my passage to and from Hell. "Come on you are so close." She tries to hit me again and I dodge and reverse her power allowing me to trap her and I lead her to the seventh gate which opens for me. When I finally let her go I activate my shadow semblance and surround us both in a pitch black area then I say the most famous lines from one of my ancestors.

"It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like this people like you SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL." I use gravity to slam her around. She gets up to be face to face with one of my Gaster Blasters. "DIE." I blast her and then I slash at her with my sword and get several good hits on her. She tries to counter attack but missed. "You really think that I am going to just stand there and take it?" She gets mad and tries to hit me a few more times not landing a single hit. I slash at her, cutting her arm. She grabbed where I cut her and she hisses at me. "Wow look at who the animal is now." I joke but she tries to hit me again and finally lands a hit, but my aura level barely drops. I quickly get behind her and strike knocking her out cold.