The Heated Week part 1(lemon warning)

A/N: guys I am sorry in advance for the emotional roller coaster that you are going to be riding in this part.

Your POV

We get to the house and start getting settled in. After an hour Blake decided to take a break and she came up behind me and started rubbing my area. "(Y/N) I can't hold myself back anymore. I need you." I turn my head back and we have a heated make out session. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the bed and she quickly takes off her clothes then she crawls up to me and undies my belt and my member springs out. "It looks like you couldn't hold back much longer either." She says with a smirk before popping it into her mouth. She starts bobbing her head up and down causing me to moan. She sees me melting into the pleasure and she giggles, sending vibrations down my member and through my body, making me harder and bigger. "Looks like I should get serious too." She said seductively as she pushed me on the bed.

She straddled me and forced her way down, taking in my whole length. She quickly began bouncing on me and moaned with every bounce as she slammed down. I start groping her and she moans even more frequently. "Oh god (Y/N) you feel so good in me. I t-think that I'm getting addicted to you." She said as pink hearts formed in her eyes. "Blake I'm getting close!" I say as I begin thrusting while she bounces ever faster. "Blake I'm cumming." "Me too, just let it all out inside me."

I throw my head back at the same time Blake did as we both came. I drop down on my back and Blake lays down on me. "You are as amazing as ever." She says breathlessly as she gets off and grabs her clothes. "Hey Blake is it me or does something feel missing?" She slowly nods "So you felt it too, I think one of us should go back and get Lulu from Jade." I stand up and put my pants back on and tell Blake that I'll go and grab Lulu so we could relax as a family. She smiles and kisses me "Thank you. You're the best." I walk out the door and start to fly back to Beacon.

Timeskip two hours

"Thanks again Jade. Come on Lulu, let's go for a fly and go see Mommy." I pick up the diaper bag and hold Lulu tightly with both of my arms as I slowly fly back to the house. *knock knock* Blake opens the door, "Lulu! Come here my baby girl." She takes Lulu from me and I walk in and see that everything is put away and the house looks clean instead of dusty like normal. "I see you've been busy." She giggles with a simple "Yes." I smile at her and notice a noise coming from outside. 'What was that?' I look to where I heard the noise but saw nothing.

The next day

I wake up and see Lulu in her crib, fast asleep and Blake in the kitchen trying to figure something out for breakfast. "Blake what's wrong?" "Oh hey, good morning. We have nothing to eat." I look in the cabinet and see she wasn't lying, there is a can of pasta sauce, two pieces of moldy cheese, a torn apart box of (favorite cereal), and half a jar of expired peanut butter. "Wow you're right, we literally have nothing to eat. I'll go out to the store to grab some breakfast for us, a gallon of milk, some food, and some diapers for Lulu." Blake walks up and kisses me "Thank you babe." "Not a problem, plus Lulu is getting low on diapers." I grab my wallet and walk out the door.

????'s POV

'Now the bat Faunus is gone so I can make my move.' I break in through the bedroom window with Blake staring at me. "Hello Blake it's been quite a while hasn't it?" I look at the baby and my maniacal smile turns into a scowl.

Time skip with your POV

I pay for everything and walk out of the store with ten bags filled with supplies that we'll need for the rest of the week. I flap my wings and quietly hum my favorite song to myself as I make the ten minute fly back to the house. When I got there I opened the door and saw signs of a fight immediately. Claw marks on the walls, footprints in the carpet, indents shaped like Blake just about everywhere. I drop everything and run through the house, noticing that the only door that is closed is the bedroom's. I try to turn the handle but it's locked. I kick in the door and see a crying Blake on her knees, with cuts all over her body, with some random Faunus' dick in her mouth. My eyes dart around the room and I see Lulu's crib is empty.