The side effect (lemon warning)

Your POV

I get tackled to the ground by Ruby and she starts kissing me and grinding herself against my crotch. "(Y/N), you won't ever leave my love." She starts pulling my shirt off and then does the same with my pants. I try to push her off but she overpowers me. "How did you get so much strength in just a few seconds?" She looks at me lovingly. "Oh my god, Blake a little info please!" I hear pages from a book flipping quickly through my earpiece. "Oh here it is it says that she has a temporary form of Yandre-itis. It's a rare condition where the person that they fall for basically becomes their whole world and they won't let anyone else touch them. So basically to cure her you have to...Ozpin are you certain that there is no other way for her to be cured... Great that's just great." "What do I have to do?" "You need to have sex with her and *gulp* (in a quiet voice) cum in her." I facepalm "Ok whose idea was it to not have Blake be the one in here?" "Sorry it was mine." Ozpin says ashamed in his decision.

I facepalm again. Then Ruby scared me by silently coming up behind me and reaching into my pants and rubbing my dick. I jump away from her but slip on my shirt that was laying on the floor. Ruby takes this opportunity to remove her clothing and run to me and force me to the ground entirely. She undoes my pants and pulls them off and inserts my member into her. To which she groans in pain but she bounces continuously. I just let it happen since if I don't then she might try to kill everyone but after twenty minutes it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. "(Y/N) why haven't you cum yet?" Blake asked with a hint of jealousy and anger in her voice. "Well don't get me wrong here, Ruby is cute and all but I don't like her like this. In other words I physically can't cum for her unless I have some kind of incentive." I respond with some pain in my voice since she has been bouncing on my semi hard member and landing on my crotch region for twenty minutes. "Well the sooner you finish up with Ruby the sooner you get to go home with me. And I am getting kind of tired if you know what I mean." When I hear that I get very hard immediately and I grab onto Ruby's waist and slam myself into her very fast, making myself cum in a minute.

"Ugh what happened, why are we naked, and why does my...wait did we?" I nod and say that one of the side effects of the injection made you fall in love with me and gave you Yandre-itis and the only way to cure you of it was to cum inside of you. Luckily if someone does have it then they can't have kids until after they are cured and do it again." I grab my clothes and put them on while Ruby stares at me extremely embarrassed.

I leave the room and meet with Blake outside with Lulu in a stroller. "So wanna go for a walk or do you just want to go home and relax?" She laughs and says that she wants to relax at home. I take hold of the stroller and she just walks next to me. "So Blake I wanted to know who watched Lulu while you were looking for me?" She looks over at me with a hint of red in her cheeks. "It was Velvet." I take in the way she was talking and how she is walking weirdly, keeping her feet close together and moving her legs quickly and in small steps. I then realize that I am getting hard again already which makes no sense unless, "Blake what month is it again?" "I believe it's May." We stand in silence for several seconds. 'May, that would be why she is walking like that and I am hard. It's the start of the Faunus heat month, our instincts are telling us to find a mate and reproduce for a full week of torture.' We hurry back to the dorms. After we reach them we drop our stuff off, ask Jade to watch over Lulu while we go to the house at the mountain to stay away from anyone who might interfere with our relationship during the week.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter but a few more lemon chapters are going to be coming out.