My worst nightmare is losing you

Blake's POV

I wake up to see my dorm room destroyed and my team gone. I walk around for an hour or two and find (Y/N) on the ground, not moving and his breathing is shaky. "(Y/N) wake up please tell me what happened here!" Then I notice that his wings are torn apart and his right eye is bleeding. "(Y/N)! Tell me what happened to you." I say sobbing while a giant ten foot tall Grimm that resembles a fusion between an ursai, a beowolf, and a nevermore stands overtop him. "Welcome to your own personal hell." It says "I am the Grimm that lives within your precious (Y/N). You can call me Reinko." I just stare at this Grimm as it watches me. "How is this possible, what happened to Beacon?" I ask and it shakes its head, "Don't ask how but why, because you can prevent this from happening." It says as I see (Y/N) get up, "Reinko what did I say about talking to people? Now that I have you here Blake I can kill you." He says coldly.

Your POV

I notice that Blake is having a night terror and I have to do something to help her. "Blake wake up. Blake it's a dream wake up." I start shaking her and she finally jerks awake and when she sees me she flinches. "G-get away g-go you monster." She says. I run out of the room before she realizes that she just had a nightmare and that I am running with tears in my eyes. "Woah, Blake how did you do that? I thought that you two loved each other." Weiss asks.

I just keep running until I reach the edge of Beacon. "Damn it! Why every time without fail!" I scream into the endless night sky. I drop to my knees and slam my fist on the ground, breaking off a chunk of the ground. I just lay there crying in the fetal position until I slip off the edge and my wings won't open. "What does the universe have against me?" I say as I fall straight into an ocean. I swim back to the ledge of Beacon and just stay there.

Jade's POV

"What! What do you mean he disappeared?" I shout at Blake and she just looks down at the ground. "I'm so sorry, I woke up from a night terror and screamed at him from my fear and he just ran away." She says and Weiss confirms the story. "So he is just gone, no there has to be somewhere that he'll show up. Let's think." "Well he is a bat Faunus so maybe he's in a cave." I hear Ruby say "Actually that isn't a bad idea." We then split up and checked each cave in Beacon to try to find him.

No POV

With you

You are sitting secluded from everything except your own thoughts. So you go further into the cavern at the ledge and then at the end of it you found a spring where the walls are lined with light blue and teal crystals and you sit at the edge of the water.

With Jade

"Come on where could you be?" She has looked in five short caves already and still doesn't have any idea where you could be. She walked into the sixth cave and sees the walls lined with red crystals and a giant alpha Nevermore she slowly backs away.

With Ruby

She has looked in only one cave and she can't seem to find you but she found a cave that has deadly black spikes lining the walls but knows that you wouldn't do that.

With Blake

She had found cracks on the edge of the cliff that resembles the cracks that you made on the wall, when you punched it when your dad was here, she then looked around that area and when she looked over the edge she saw a cave in the side of the cliff face. "Ah ha." She jumped down making sure to land on the ledge. She then sees your footprints and she follows them into the cavern to find you sitting at the edge of the water.

Your POV 

"Why did she say that? I mean I get it she had a nightmare but she called me a monster and that hurts." "I'm sorry (Y/N) I didn't mean it like that." I look back and see Blake standing there crying, "Look Blake I don't care anymore I just wish that you told me before, if you thought I was a monster I would have left you alone." I say starting to get tears in my eyes. She then yells at me "NO YOU AREN'T A MONSTER! It's just that in the nightmare you were going to kill me and I was scared." I look back and see the fear in her face leaving so I stand up and walk to her. "I'm sorry for running away Blake, can you forgive me?" "Of course I can, I love you too much to be mad at you." We then kiss and we only stop when a giant Grimm attacks us and launched me into the wall. I get up and send five black spikes at the alpha beowolf that just appeared. I then grab Blake's hand and we run to the ledge, it was only then that she realized that my wings were cut and torn. I tell her to start climbing and I tie my wings down which causes me a lot of pain but I fight through it and begin climbing too.

After we got to the top I used a shadow shot to cut the rope that I used to bind my wings. "Why didn't you fly?" Blake asked breathlessly. I shot a glance at her and snickered, "Because my wings were cut when I fell into the water because the waves were so strong and it was freezing cold. I didn't realize that before and my wings were cut in the process, and I didn't want to try again and have them break." She just looks at me, "Oh I didn't realize that I caused you such a problem, I get it if you don't want to speak with me." I just shake my head, "I never thought of it as a problem, in fact it opened my eyes to what it would be like if I was a regular human. So don't beat yourself up over it." I say in a kind voice.

We begin walking back to the academy and she asked what I had in my other hand. "Oh it's one of the crystals that I found in the cavern, it glows a really weird blue so I thought that I should bring it back and study it." She looks at me with stars in her eyes, "Wow I never thought you would be the one to study gemstones." I laugh at that, "Yeah I always loved to find out how the different properties of gems are formed, plus if it is safe I may even get more and make you a necklace." When I said that she blushed a deep red and we kissed. "I never want to lose you (Y/N), not again." She whispered with her arms wrapped around my neck. "I don't want to lose you either." I whisper to her.