Salem Witch Trial part 2

Your POV

I grab Salem's unconscious body and drag her to an empty space in here. Then after three hours she wakes up. "What the? You, let me kill you!" "Umm how about no." I watch as she slowly realized what I'm sitting on, a throne. "Why are you sitting on the Hell lord's throne?" I glare at her, "Because I am the lord of Hell." She starts laughing and I summon shadow spikes to nearly impale her to show just how serious I am. "Salem your trial begins now. If you want your freedom to spread chaos you must first kill me, but just know that I will not hold anything back."

I step down and put on my mask then unsheathed my sword. She gets up and prepares herself. She makes the first move and tries to hit me with her aura but I block it with my sword. I smile at this "You really are an idiot. My sword absorbs auras!" I charge at her and slash, cutting her leg. I let my aura blast through the sword creating an explosion when I hit her. I stand still and wait but she smiles and points out past me, I turn around and see the last person I want near me during the fight, Blake, she flys forward and lands at Salem's feet. "Salem don't you dare hurt her or your end will come sooner than planned." "If you want her back then you will let me go." I look at Blake and she looks terrified. "So what'll it be? My life or hers." I tighten my grip on the sword. "I'm waiting." She puts her hand on Blake's head and picks her up by the hair.

"Put her down." I say quietly.

"What was that?" She says cupping her hand over her ear.

"I said put her down." I say a little louder.

"Once more please." She says taunting me.

"I SAID PUT HER DOWN!" I shout.

I charge at her and cut her hand clean off. "OR YOU WILL DIE." I whisper in her ear. She tries to hit me but I grab and crush her good hand. "Salem this will only end one way, with you dead." I say in the most threatening voice I could make. I take my free hand and cover her eyes and show her the worst nightmare I have had.

Salem's POV

I am forced to watch one of his nightmares which worries me. 'How is this boy even able to see such terrifying images and not go insane?' Then the nightmare plays.

The nightmare no POV

You are walking through an empty school, or so you thought. After walking for what seems like hours you find yourself unable to move your body. Your blood feels ice cold in your body. Your bones grow heavy, like rocks. "Hello my prey." A wispy voice laced with venom says in your ear. Everything gets darker as black clouds in the shape of a human form in front of you. Two eyes form where the head is. You fall to the ground and stare forward as you see it take a more solid form that drips blood down its claws. "Welcome to the world of insanity." It says holding the severed head of Yang, playing with her hair. you look past it and see her lifeless body hanging limp on a pole.

You try to speak but nothing comes out, "What's wrong cat's got your tongue?" He asks as Blake appears holding a severed tongue in her left hand. He lifts his hand and slams it down on Blake's head, blowing it apart. As she hit the ground the tongue left her hand and upon meeting the ground it transformed into a centipede. It crawled up to you and onto your shoulder. "Meet my pet. He just adores getting to know people on a personal level." He says as it made its way into your ear. The scenery then changes and you're falling into an ocean.

You are getting pulled down by chains that have latched onto your wrists and ankles. You hit the bottom after what seems like hours, only to see the dark figure standing over you. "I see you still have your sanity, but for how much longer will you be able to hold onto it? Let's test it." He grabs your arm and lifts you up like you're nothing. He drags you to a wall and clamps you to it. All of team RWBY and team JYNX appears and he smashes their heads one at a time, then brings them back and repeats the action. "Why couldn't you have stopped this?" (Y/N) says staring at you while smiling, then gets his head blown apart. You close your eyes only for the figure to force them open again, to watch the repeated deaths of the two teams.

In reality your POV

I stand with my hand over her eyes waiting for her to beg for it to stop but it never comes, instead I feel tears on my hand. I remove my hand from her face and she face plants. 'Ha everybody do the flop.' I raise my sword and stab it into her leg to snap her back to reality. I bring the blade to her head and she cries, begging for forgiveness, but I won't give it. "(Y/N) stop please this isn't you. I want my sweet, caring, selfless (Y/N) back." Blake says. I look at her, confused, then look down at my hands and see the darkness that is pouring out from my skin.

I glare at Salem and decide. "Salem I won't kill you, yet. However you will be confined down here in the dungeon within my castle." I pull out my sword and put my aura into it to purge the darkness and it works. I grab her by the back of her dress and bring her to the dungeon cell she will stay in, and throw her into it. "Oh and Salem before I forget, you can't kill anyone inhabiting here, since they are technically already dead." I leave her and meet Blake in the foyer.

"I'm sorry for leaving you and Lulu, I thought I would be able to kill her with just a reason to win but I didn't realize that I was losing myself in the process. It won't happe..." She cuts me off by throwing herself onto me and kissing me, then smacking me across the face. "Don't ever scare me like that again or I will leave you." She says in the most serious tone I have ever heard. "I can't promise that." "And why not?" "I would swear on the things that I value most but I don't want to lose you or Lulu." She looks at me and folds her arms and turns away. "Just d-don't let it become a habit." I smile and get up to hug her. "I won't." I whisper to her while I cry into her hair. She turns to see my tears staining my face. "I'm sorry I just don't want to lose you again (Y/N)."