Normalcy?

Your POV

Me and Blake walk back to Beacon after I locked up Salem and we had a depressing conversation but I cannot wait to have things go back to normal. When we get to the surface it looks beautiful, more so than before. "Wow it looks like Mother Nature is competing against you for being the most beautiful, but you still win with a landslide." Blake stays silent and it confuses me since she typically laughs, giggles, or something but this time nothing. "You need to leave me now you vile demon." She says walking away from me.

I stand there puzzled at her sudden mood change. I fly to Beacon, getting there before her and I look for Ozpin, earning many hateful glares. When I find him I ask what is going on with everyone, but he just strikes me down in response. "Leave here now, a demon such as yourself is not welcome at my academy." I feel tears form in my eyes and I fly back to the house.

Ozpin's POV

'What was that, that came over me?' I feel myself glaring at (Y/N) and realize what happened, he must have beaten Salem and her negative energy is surrounding him. "If I was affected by it then everyone is going to reject him. Wait Blake! She went after him, not good."

Your POV

I fly away from everyone and find myself perched on the top of mountain Glenn. I pull out my scroll and plug in my headphones and let the song play.

"Yeah this song really does represent how I feel right now." I say, crying to myself. "How could I have been so dumb, there is nobody who wants to be near me. Not even Blake or my father." I sit sobbing until I hear a familiar voice. "Oh (Y/N) don't think like that." "Mom you don't get it. I just saved everyone and my reward is being dejected and attacked. Even getting verbally attacked by the girl I love." "You don't realize what actually happened do you?" Reinko says. "No I don't know nor do I care. I have always been tossed to the side and this time is no different." "Listen to me (Y/N)." "No you listen to me, mother. I have been through Hell all my life. From being thrown to the side to being abused and everything in between. No one understands what I have had to do, the prices I have paid, the damages I've had inflicted on me, nobody understands."

I activate my semblance and create a barrier of darkness to stop all pain, but it breaks quickly. "Damn it why am I so useless!" I cry while punching the ground, creating a huge crater. "You aren't useless. Look at what you have done, you beat Salem." "I didn't beat her, I was stopped and now I have nothing to turn to." They both look at me and nod in understanding, that I just want to be left alone, and disappear.

I get up and walk to a random abandoned clothing store and find a black jacket which I put on right away, covering my wings and ears (the jacket is special because it was made with experimental technology to block the outflow of negative emotions.). "It may be uncomfortable but I don't know what else to do." I walk back to Vale and find a butchery and buy some beef and turkey, then walk out. "Excuse me sir I would like to ask if you have seen someone." I recognize the voice instantly, Blake. "Sure what is the name of the person?" I say making my voice deeper than normal, and not turning towards her. "His name is (Y/N), I hurt his feelings and I feel really bad about it." I think for a minute about how to respond. "No I have not seen anyone named that, good luck with your search." I say before walking away, back to mountain Glenn.

Blake's POV

'That man seemed suspicious, I should follow him, but I want to keep looking for (Y/N).' "God why am I always put on the spot?"

Your POV

I got back to my hideout at mountain Glenn and felt like I was being followed but to make sure I came up with a secret passageway that only I can go through. "Shadow stitching." I say when I reach a large tree and it opens up and when I go through it closes. I stay right behind the way in and listen to the other side. *silence* After five minutes I hear someone. "Ok how am I actually going to get in?" The voice was Blake's. 'Damn it Blake haven't you hurt me enough already?' I walk through the passageway and get to my small, and by small I mean really small, "base" and take out the food, get a pot of water, and start a fire to cook myself some dinner. *crack* I look up from my food and see a knife sticking through the wall. 'Damn you're really persistent aren't you?' I go back to my food and sit to start eating before hearing several more cracking sounds. "Hey where are you at!?" She shouts down the corridor.