3

Nayeon's POV

Here I was sleeping comfortably, when suddenly I heard a loud ring.  "Are you serious?!" I grumbled and reached for my phone. My eyes widened when I saw the text. 'OH SHIT'.

Jihyo: bITCH WHERE ARE YOU???

Nayeon: I FORGOT SORRY

Jihyo: DAFUQ BOI WE STILL HAVE TO MEET UP WITH THE OTHER GIRLS RIGHT??

Nayeon: GIVE ME TEN MINS.

Jihyo: MKAY IM SETTING THE TIMER TO TEN MINS NOW

Nayeon: OKAY OKAY

Jihyo: GO NOW.

I turned off my phone and ran inside the bathroom and took a quick shower.

~

"ITS ABOUT TIME YOU FINALLY ARRIVED." Jihyo said grumpily. "Yeah, yeah, lets go now." I said to Jihyo, walking past her like she's air. 

"HOW DARE YOU BRUSH ME OFF LIKE THAT." She said and smacked the back of my head. 

"OW, STOP BEING SO VIOLENT!" I whined while rubbing the back of my head. 

"That's what you get when you make "The God Jihyo" mad. " Jihyo said while thinking highly of herself.

"Eh." I said raising both of my eyebrows at her.

"Hmm?" She hummed in a weird questioning tone while looking at me with her deadly glare.

"Nothing, nothing.." We then continued to walk to the place where we will all meet up.

~

"GUYS!! JIHYO AND NAYEON ARE FINALLY HERE!!" Sana said pointing at the pair. "OMG! I miss you bitches!" Jihyo shouted and ran to the group.

"You don't have to call us bitches you know." Tzuyu said with a straight face "Lol, you're just being a tsundere. I know you miss me."

"As if." Tzuyu said to Jihyo and made a gagging sound.

"Rude."

"Anyways, where's Jeongyeon? She should be here by now.." Chaeyoung asked.

"GUYS! I'M HERE!" Jeongyeon shouted at the other side of the road while running towards us.

"It's about time you finally arrived!" Momo said while rolling her eyes. "Shut up Jokbal Monster." Jeongyeon said causing Momo to glare at the older girl.

"Stop arguing guys!" Jihyo said to the two.

"Wow, she actually didn't say bitch!" Dahyun said with a smirk. "If you weren't a kid I would've slapped you by now." Jihyo said with a deadly glare.

"Hi, Nayeon unnie!!" Jeongyeon said with a sarcastic tone. 

"Hi, Jeongyeon." Nayeon said with a cold tone.

"Aish, they're going to start another world war if they stay beside each other." Mina said and the others agreed.

~

HI, EVERYONE!! ITS CHAEYOUNG DAY TODAY OMF :>>>
MY BIAS WRECKER IS ALREADY 20 AND 21 IN THE KOREAN AGE (I THINK SO)
LET'S ALL WISH CHAEYOUNG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAUSE SHE DESERVES IT!! :D

I ACTUALLY MADE A VIDEO EDIT OF CHAEYOUNG ;-; (i made it like that cause she ain't a baby anymore) its on the top of this page :P

(a/n): i edited the spacing