30

Jinyoung decided its best to let Nayeon go to her date with Jeongyeon instead of trying to sabotage it. 

"Heh, she'll be mine in the future anyways." He said to Young Jae as he smiled at the picture of him and Nayeon.

" Hyung... Aren't you going too far?" Young Jae worriedly said. Jinyoung looked at him and frowned.

"I-I mean you're planning to end someone's relationship by brainwashing Nayeon." Young Jae continued.

"I know what I'm doing Young Jae. Stay out of my business." Jinyoung said as he stood up abruptly and walked out. Young Jae sighed and shook his head.

-

"Nabongs! Close your eyes! I told you not to peek!" Jeongyeon scolded as she put a blindfold on Nayeon's eyes.

"What are you planning? You know I can't wait for too long." Nayeon groaned.

"I'm almost finished."

"Hurry up!" 

"Alright, alright." Jeongyeon said and slowly removed the blinfold.

Nayeon's mouth dropped in awe as she looked around the romantic scenery in front of her.

"I know it's not that much but at least I tried, right?"

"Who are you kidding? This is beautiful!" Nayeon said and kissed Jeongyeon on the cheek. Jeongyeon faked a frown and pushed her away like she usually does.

" Aish, don't be a tsundere to me. I know you like me." Nayeon teased causing Jeongyeon blush.

"Do you want to know why you're here or not?" Jeongyeon groaned and pulled Nayeon onto the grass.

"Of course I do!"

"Then, listen to me." Jeongyeon said and intensely stared into Nayeon's eyes. 

"I like you so much. You know that right?" Nayeon only nodded.

"Well, I was wondering if youcouldbemygirlfriend?" Jeongyeon shyly said.

"Huh? I couldn't hear you clearly."

"I was wondering if we could put a label onto our relationship?"

"Do you mean you want me to be your girlfriend?"

"Yeah...." Jeongyeon said and looked down. Nayeon bursted into laughter causing Jeongyeon to look at her in embarrassment.

"You didn't have to tell me that."-She said-"I already thought of you as my girlfriend ever since we started dating."

"I just wanted to be formal!" Jeongyeon blushed and buried her head onto the older girl's shoulder.

"You're too cute." Nayeon said and held both Jeongyeon's cheeks to pull her into a kiss.

-

EEEEHHHH IM HAPPY AND CRINGING AT THE SAME TIME 

IM CRINGING BECAUSE OF MY CRINGEWORTHY WRITING SKILLS.

BUT ITS THE 30TH CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK! I HOPE Y'ALL ARENT TIRED OF THIS BOOK.

BUT AS MUCH AS I ENJOY WRITING THIS BOOK... IT IS SLOWLY ENDING. :>

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT ILL HAVE ANOTHER 2YEON BOOK AFTER THIS!

BUT THE PLOT IS QUITE DIFFERENT.

(is currently jamming to "Shine" by Pentagon)

BUT COUNTER: (5)