4

"So, where are we going?" Jeongyeon asked her friends. "Let's eat somewhere!" Momo suggested.

"Not now Momo." Jihyo said causing Momo to pout.

"But I'm-"

"No."

"Hmmph, why am I even friends with you?" Momo says to Jihyo while crossing her arms.

"Cause I'm cool."

"Sure."

"Alright, how about we go to an amusement park?" Jeongyeon suggests.

"Yeah!"They all agree excitingly while Momo groans loudly.

"But I hate extreme rides! This isn't fair!" Momo sulks.

"Well, majority wins." Mina says while shrugging her arms.

"Okay lets go to my car now." Jeongyeon says while motioning the other girls to follow her.

As they arrive at Jeongyeon's car Nayeon suddenly feels like as if she has seen the car already.

"Hey, you okay Nayeon unnie?" Jihyo asks.

"This looks like the car that almost ran me over!" Nayeon says out loud.

"Wait, you almost got ran over by a car Nayeon unnie?!" Sana asks.

"You're the stupid girl!" Jeongyeon asks and points at Nayeon.

"What did you just call me-" Nayeon was about the walk towards Jeongyeon until...

"Ow!" Nayeon and Jeongyeon shout in unison.

"Don't start a fight here!" Jihyo says after hitting the back of their heads.

"The two of you fight like a married couple." Dahyun says while snickering.

"Yeah, it's so true." Chaeyoung agrees with Dahyun.

"Alright, everyone get in the car! I'll be driving instead because we might crash if Jeongyeon fights wih Nayeon while driving." Jihyo says and they all obey.

Helloooooo! Sorry for the very short update
:(

My computer broke and now I'm borrowing a cellphone just to update this chapter.