14

Calling Nabongs..

"Hey Jeong!"

"Hi Nayeon-unnie!"

"Why'd you call me?"

"I was wondering if we could hang out today...?"

"Yeah, sure! We need to catch up with each other after all."

"So.... see you later?"

"Yes, see you later.".

Call ended.

After the call, Jeongyeon smiled like an idiot. She has been feeling happy these days ever since they became friends again. She felt complete.

As for Nayeon, well... She feels really happy too. She never felt this level of happiness before, maybe because she really missed Jeongyeon. Which also scared her because she felt a weird and fuzzy sensation when Jeongyeon walked her home yesterday.

~

"Hey Jeongyeon!" Nayeon waved and walked up to the short haired girl, who is now smiling.

"Hi." Jeongyeon greeted while smiling. Nayeon smiled back and they both walked around the streets fo a while. 

"So, where do you wanna go?" Jeongyeon asked the older girl. Nayeon stopped walking for a while and thought of a place. "Let's go to a cafe!" Nayeon said happily. Jeongyeon subconsciously smiles at Nayeon's cuteness and grabbed her hand, leading her to a nearby cafe.

But as their hands touched they both felt something weird and familiar. 

-

After ordering their food and coffee, they ate and chatted for a while. Jeongyeon smiled at Nayeon making her feel that "weird feeling" again.

After finishing their food and coffee, they decided to walk around the streets again. 

"Hey, Nabongs." Jeongyeon says as she stares at the beautiful girl beside her.

"Yes?" Nayeon turns her head to meet the younger girl's eyes. 

"This seems like a date, doesn't it?" Jeongyeon says to Nayeon whose eyes are now as wide as Jihyo's. (a/n: sorry xD)

"W-What?"

"I'm just kidding unnie, you should've seen your face!" Jeongyeon laughs at the older girl who is now pouting and looking away. Jeongyeon tries to place a hand on her shoulder, but Nayeon swats it away.

"Get your hand off me." Nayeon slaps Jeongyeon's hand repeatedly. Because of her large hands, even though she really didn't put that much strength into her slaps it still hurt Jeongyeon.

"O-Ow!"

"That's what you get."

"I'm sorry~" Jeongyeon apologizes as she does cringy aegyo again.

"Okay. Stop. Just, Stop." Nayeon rolls her eyes at Jeongyeon.

"Hmph, you're so mean unnie!"

"Alright, alright I forgive you." Nayeon gives in to make the younger girl stop doing aegyo. Jeongyeon smiles in victory and holds Nayeon's hands again. And for the third time this day, they felt it again.

"What time is it now, unnie?"

"5:30"

"Wanna watch the sunset together?" 

"Sure."

-

I FINALLY RECOVERED FULLY FROM MY WRITERS BLOCK. WHO KNEW LISTENING TO AESTHETIC MUSIC HELPED ME FROM IT XD 

CHECK OUT The Worst Taste ITS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHERE THEY SHARE AESTHETIC MUSIC.

BAI :3

IS THE FLUFF ENOUGH FOR Y'ALL?