13

"Why did you avoid me Jeongyeon?" 

Nayeon asked with teary eyes. Jeongyeon didn't expect Nayeon to be this affected by what she did to her. 

"I-I...-"

"Why did you avoid me Jeongyeon?" Nayeon repeats her question, but louder this time.

"F-Fine.. I'll tell you why... just don't freak out or be disgusted by me, okay?" Jeongyeon gave in, but with a hesitant tone in her voice. 'It's not like I love her still, right?' 'It won't hurt to tell her the truth right now.'

"Why would I?" Nayeon asks confusedly.

"Just. Don't. Okay?" Jeongyeon says and Nayeon nods.

"I-I had this huge crush on you before..  and I was about to confess to you, but Jinyoung apparently liked you back. Then you both dated, I was bitter and hurt. So I left without saying goodbye and-" Jeongyeon rambled.

"WHAT?!" Nayeon screams in shock, currently processing on what the younger girl told her.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO FREAK OUT!" Jeongyeon says annoyed by the older girl's loud voice.

"I'M NOT FREAKING OUT!" Nayeon says while placing her hand on top of her forehead. "All this drama happened because... you had a crush on me."

"I was immature before! what do you expect?!" 

"You could've just told me before you know?" Nayeon giggles at the short haired girl who is now pouting cutely. 

"I'm sorry for hurting you, Jeongyeon."

"I'm sorry for leaving you, Nayeon."

They both apologized simultaneously and continued hanging out until they received a text from Jihyo.

Jihyo: Y'all haven't killed eachother yet? If not then, there's a box at the corner of the room. The keys are there.

"What?! The key was at a corner this whole time?!" Jeongyeon says while feigning anger. "I could've escaped when I had the chance!" She teased the older girl who is now frowning.

"Sometimes I just want to kill you.." Nayeon huffs and drags Jeongyeon out of the cabin.

"I'm sorry!!" Jeongyeon says while doing cringe worthy aegyo. It only took Nayeon seconds before cracking up.

"How about I walk you home today?" Jeongyeon offers.

"Sure." Nayeon answers with a bright smile on her face. Jeongyeon smiles back and walks Nayeon to her apartment. 

"I'll have to thank Jihyo later." They both thought.

~

ANOTHER CHAPTER  FOR ALL OF YOU BECAUSE THIS FIC ALREADY HAS 900+ VIEWS/ READS ALREADY AND I FEEL HAPPY AND MOTIVATED TO WRITE AGAIN XD 

I WONT BE WRITING DRAMATIC CHAPTERS FOR NOW. NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE FLUFF.