7

Flashback:

"Okay Jeongyeon, today's the day you'll confess to Nayeon-unnie." She said to herself while holding a small box.

"Jeongie!!" Nayeon shouted across the hallway.

"H-Hi Nayeon-unnie!" Jeongyeon smiles and approaches the older girl while hiding the small box.

"I have some good news to tell you!" Nayeon said while smiling brightly.

"O-Oh really? I actually have something to tell you too."

"Well, do you remember Jinyoung?"

"Yeah."

"He asked me out earlier and I said yes!!" Nayeon said proudly.

As she heard the 'good news' from Nayeon. Her heart shattered causing her to subconsciously say
"Oh."

"So, whats your good news today?" Nayeon asks Jeongyeon.

"W-Well there's this girl that I like and I'm going to confess to her..!" Jeongyeon said.

"Really?! Who is she?"

"It's a secret."

"Aww..!"

-

Ever since that day, Jeongyeon never got to confess to Nayeon. While Nayeon barely talked or hung-out with Jeongyeon and their friends.

She knows it's very childish to hate Nayeon for ignoring her, but she couldn't help it. Because of that, Jeongyeon wasn't herself anymore and barely talked to anyone.

It made her parents and her friends worry. She wanted to move on, so she decided to move schools abroad. Since she didn't want to face Nayeon. She wanted to avoid her.

And as for Nayeon, she couldn't sit nor talk to her friends anymore because Jinyoung didn't want her to. But she persuaded him to let her atleast sit with them at lunch until he agreed.

Jinyoung agreed. And by the time she apologized and sat with them. They told her that Jeongyeon left the country.

Nayeon was shocked by the news that she heard and tried calling and texting Jeongyeon but she never replied to her.

-

*A few months later*

"Guys Jeongyeon's visiting us!" Jihyo said while holding up her phone.

'Wow. She didn't even bother to text me about this..'

That was the time when Nayeon got mad at her.

-

"Hi guys!" Jeongyeon said while approaching her friends excitingly. She hugged them one by one except for Nayeon.

"Hi Nayeon." Jeongyeon greeted her coldly.

"Jeongyeon I need to talk to you in private."
Nayeon says while pulling the girl into a quiet place.

"What is there to talk about Nayeon?" Jeongyeon says in a very pissed tone.

"Why are you mad at me?" Nayeon asked Jeongyeon.

"None of your business."

"Yes it is, I am your best friend!"

"No you're not! Just go away!" Jeongyeon said angrily.

"Ugh fine! If you want me to stay away from you, so be it." Nayeon said and walked away in the opposite direction where Jeongyeon is standing on.

"You wouldn't understand if I told you the real reason why." Jeongyeon said to Nayeon.

-

Heres the next chapter! :/ ik its crappy asf so pls bear with it ;<