27

"What do you want to talk about Jinyoung?" Nayeon said as they both sat down.

"Like I said before, I just want to keep things civil between us. You know, friends?" Jinyoung said.

"How can we keep things civil with us when you cheated on me? Plus, I'm happy with someone else." 

"And that someone else is Jeongyeon, right?" Jinyoung said and looked at Nayeon's eyes.

"Yes, and if you're looking for a second chance.. you don't have one."

"I'm not looking for a second chance, though.. I just want to be friends with you."

"That's what they all sa-"

Nayeon looked down to see Jeongyeon calling her. She looked Jinyoung as she stoop up from her chair and answered her phone right away.

"Hey Jeong, why are you calling?"

"I was wondering where you are.." Jeongyeon said with concern laced in voice.

"I'm meeting up with an old friend. Don't worry about me." Nayeon said as she smiled at Jeongyeon's cuteness.

"Stay safe, okay?"

"I will. Thanks."

"Bye~"

"Bye!"

As the call ended she went back to their table right away. "So, did Jeongyeon call you?" Jinyoung asked.

"None of your business."

"I'm just trying to be friends with you only, you know?" Jinyoung sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Why did you even cheat on me in the first place?"

"I-It was a drunken mistake.. I'm sorry." Jinyoung said with sincerity. "I guess I didn't feel anything from our relationship anymore."

"And I don't plan on getting you back again." Jinyoung said.

Nayeon eyed the older boy carefully before saying. "Fine, I forgive you."

Jinyoung eyes lit up with happiness and another emotion she couldn't tell.

"Thank you so much!"

"But I still don't trust you."

"That's fine, as long as I'm forgiven. I just felt guilty for cheating on you."

"Alright, alright I have to go now." Nayeon said and waved at Jinyoung.

"Goodbye." Jinyoung flashed a smile at Nayeon. 

"I hope my plan goes well." He smirked as he watched Nayeon walk out of the cafe.

-

WHAT IS HE UP TO?! :OOOOOO

XD IM THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS EHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHE

-Jojo from "Aling Lucy's Panciteria"