〚~•SYNOPSIS•~〛

Hey! It's the author. I got really good feedbacks from my first ever book Unraveled Royalty. There were quite a lot of request for a book two/sequel and since I love you guys so much and appreciate all the support I have decided to do one. The book two will be a LOT better for sure and definitely be more than 10 chapters. I promise this book to be better and I hope I don't disappoint you guys.💜

Are you ready?

Are you ready?

^*^*^*^

~•previously•~
J.K

'Now we should toast for both me and our upcoming King Jimin'

I heard Y/N say on the background. I immediately sprinted away knowing they were going to drink wines.

I was back to the party and unfortunately was too late... everyone was quiet. I averted my eyes to see jimin holding Y/N in his arms. Laying like a lifeless person.

She drank it...

Y.N

You were clueless like a dog wandering on the streets. You did not know what happened and how you ended up here in a room with white walls and a white bed. By the looks of it you were at the royal hospital.

Cutting your thoughts was something heavy from your side. Looking over your right arm was a ball of hair. It was Jimin. You smiled at how he was sleeping at your arm as he sits on the chair. You tap your his head slightly with your delicate hands as he slowly drift from sleep.

He looks up to you with half opened eyes and you can see how bad he looked with those big eye bags and swollen eyes. You can't help but frown at the sight of the once happy man you were with.

J.M

My eyes adjust at the sudden light that hits it as it settles in a petite form and it's H/C hair. My once shut eyes now wide open as I look over the woman that I've been waiting to see awake and smiling.

She looked ethereal at this moment as the sun that was able to pass the curtains seep across the room. I smile took over me and I engulfed her in a hug. I heard her gasps before resting her petite form on me.

I miss this. I miss her.

||~•~||

*news flash*

"Queen Y/N to be the rightful heir of the riches and throne to the north side."

*news flash*

"People outside King Jimin and Queen Y/N's palace gather protesting "FAKE BLOOD" as of now the queen has not spoken to the problem ,we'll be right back~"

*news flash*

"Our Queen Y/N reportedly in danger as some group that calls themselves "Outcasts" has been giving threats and rumored to have almost hurt our Queen."

~•~
In a world of royalty you never know who to trust. You never know who to hate. This is a game of knowing who you are. A kingdom with power can easily be destroyed by betrayal from within ,it's a matter of time that the higher ups get destroyed too.
~•~

Read you soon👑

~(P.S I decided to change the Point of View instead of using "You ,yours~" I decided to use it with "I ,Me ,Mine~" since I found it more suiting and better to write. Although that might change depending on which I'm more comfortable at writing. I hope it's fine with everyone)~