Notice 안녕

Hello!

It's your lazy author IdeaLuna! Please bare with me and read this post, thank you.

Hiatus status:

Sorry for the continuous hiatus and long updates but I am very busy because, of course I have a life outside of this app too. My hiatus will be ending soon I promise and I'll be back to update all my ongoing books hopefully!

Thank you to those who have always been waiting and even messaging me personally to ask if I'm even alive hahaha I check my wattpad app everyday so feel free to send me a message or comment on my books if you have questions.

Book updates:

The ElementalThis will be updated on Feb 28, 2020 (no time specified) the same date as BTS official MV release

The Elemental
This will be updated on Feb 28, 2020 (no time specified) the same date as BTS official MV release.

WOLVES: Taehyung

WOLVES: Taehyung

This will be updated on Feb 28, 2020 (no time specified) the same date as BTS official MV release. Same time as the Elemental, if ever I can not update on the same day I will update the next day.

Periled Royalty

Unfortunately I have a sad news with this book. I have been on a hiatus on this one the longest simply because I have no idea how the plot will go. I have the worst writers block with this book. There is only two options with this. To delete or to finish abruptly. Unfortunately both options are not as great as it is. I'm sorry to my avid readers here.

~note~

I am here again to say sorry to those have always been waiting and to those who message me and never forgets to encourage me I feel like I've done something wrong every time I see a comment that would ask when I'll update. I'm trying my best and pushing myself to write but lately I have not been myself and the boys just cameback and I've been very busy on my fan accounts.

Thank you to those who are sill waiting and to you who is reading right now. I'm sorry your army author is lazy as fck but watch out for my updates even if it takes too fcking long. Borahae<3

NOTICE:

On feb 28, 2020 BTS will release a official MV as I update my books the link to the music video will be placed and I ask you armys to help stream. Unfortunately 'On' manifesto film did not reach the goal we wanted but I hope the one on feb 28 we can hit the 100M  goal. Thank you everyone!

SOCIAL MEDIA:

if you want to reach me on a different platform you can check it below:

IG: @/biaschimchim
TWITTER: @/jiminmyjoy

Read you soon