Chapter 1: Royalty

~Y/N POV~

You were clueless like a dog wandering on the streets. You did not know what happened and how you ended up here in a room with white walls and a white bed. By the looks of it you were at the royal hospital.

The last thing you remembered was celebrating the upcoming coronation of Jimin and the celebration of your wedding.

Cutting your thoughts was something heavy from your side. Looking over your right arm was a ball of hair. It was Jimin. You smiled at how he was sleeping at your arm as he sits on the chair. You tap your his head slightly with your delicate hands as he slowly drift from sleep.

He looks up to you with half opened eyes and you can see how bad he looked with those big eye bags and swollen eyes. You can't help but frown at the sight of the once happy man you were with.

"Hey..." You broke the silence since Jimin was just staring at you.

"How are you?" His husky morning voice asked you and you smiled as he finally got out of the trance.

"I'm feeling better." You said smiling to reassure him.

Your eyes followed at Jimin as he slowly move up and grabbed a jar filled with water and fill the cup just beside it and going back to hand it to you. You muttered a small thank you and your hand slowly grabbed the drink and gulped it all down before giving it back to Jimin.

Jimin came back after putting the cup back to its place and sat back down. He grabbed your arm as you settle your back at the headrest of the bed. Jimin just stared at your hands forming small circles as his attention was just at your arms. You did not know what he was thinking and why he was like that but before you can ask he spoke first.

"I'm sorry." His voice low and guilt laced in it.

You furrow your eyebrows before removing your hands from his and move it to his chin in which he stiffens before you move it up so you were staring back at each other.

"Why? You did nothing wrong." You said softly he smiled a little before grabbing back your hand and intertwining it with his.

He lets out a sigh. "I failed to protect you ,again." His head now hung low from guilt and the small pout he made along with it.

You chuckled at how cute he was and that made him look at you confused. You pinched his cute soft cheeks and he stilled with wide eyes watching you pinch him.

"You're so cute." You said sweetly still playing with his soft cheeks in your hands.

"I'm not cute." He said with a pout.

You laugh louder at how he purposely pouted. He looked up at you laughing at his actions and you can see him smiling at you. A knock resounded at the door that made you look both at it.

Slowly the bunny smile of Jungkook made its presence as he opened the door followed by Jin ,Namjoon,and the rest of Bangtan. Slowly thy were forming a half circle around your bed as they stare at you.

You cleared your throat as the awkward silence made you uncomfortable. You smiled at them and said. "So ,what made you boys come visit here?"

Namjoon spoke first. "Oh we just wanted to visit you Y/N."

"When we heard what happened we were really worried about you." Jin added and you can see them nodding at his statement.

You nodded as well accepting their concerns for you. "I understand but I am fine now ,no need to worry."

"May I ask what exactly happened?" You said softly. All you remember was the smiles and fun of the party and nothing at all.

"You don't remember?" Jimin said from beside you. Looking over at him you nodded.

A sigh escaped from jungkook's lips as he explains what happened.

"You were poisoned Y/N. Again." He said with gritted teeth and his fist closed tight.

"When I found out you were about to be poisoned I was too late and found you already unconscious in Jimin's arm."

Everyone just nodded at Jungkook already knowing the story. You nodded as well trying to grasp the situation. You started questioning why this things happened to you and how people could be that cruel to put such thing on your drink but at the same time you knew things like this would happen.

Before anyone else could say a word another knock resounded from the room. There the doctor walked in before glancing at all the royalties in the room. He stepped fully in before bowing 90 degrees at us.

"I am just gonna check on Princess Y/N ,if you don't mind." She said.

She was a lovely lady ,she looked over her 40s but she looked like a well known and amazing doctor. You nodded at her when she looked over and everyone just stared at her walk over by your side checking the heart rates and stuff even my own mind didn't understand.

Yoongi and Jin were now talking while Namjoon and Hoseok are having some of their own group and the younger once having their group as they let the doctor do their thing.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor asked from beside me.

"I'm feeling fine." You said to her.

She then started scribbling something on her checklist and checking the monitors again. She held your wrist before putting her fingers on where the pulse could be felt. She let out a sigh.

"Princess do you have any heart problems?" She said and that made the princes look at you.

"Why?" Jimin said worry glint in his voice. Even you were worried why the doctor said such things.

"Well you see Prince Jimin ,her heart seems to be weak from a normal persons heart ,but it might be the effect of the poison hopefully it'll be out of her system by a week." The doctor said assuring everyone.

Soon the doctor left and you look at the boys worried look. You chuckled again.

"I'll be fine guys. We should worry about the person behind all those."

Jimin sighed and nodded at what you said.

"Right...it will be one heck of a ride for us."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

A/N

LOWKEY DYING BECAUSE OF THE COMEBACK. Someone give the boys some chill pills because I already drank mine...EVERYONE STREAM THE VIDEO PLEASE!!!

Anywaysss...

Leave comments about what you think of this chapter and if you liked it please leave a vote!

If you have any question feel free to ask me through the comment or direct message. If you're bored you can always talk to me :)

Read you soon♥️