Chapter 7: Throne

~Y/N~

"You are the lost heir of the north."

Silence. That was your reaction. You can't quite process what he was saying and Yoongi knew you did not seem to understand.

"I know it's sudden but I have someone that wants to talk to you and is willing to give all the information you need."

You just nodded your head and lost in your own thoughts? Me? Heir? Of the north? How? This are only a few questions running in your mind.

You walked through the halls with Yoongi by your side, some of servants bowing respectfully before both of you finally arrived in the kitchen for your culinary class.

"Thank you for bringing me here, Yoongi." You told him.

"My pleasure. I'll go catch up with Jimin." Was what he said before he left you to do your classes.

You tried focusing on your lessons but what yoongi said awhile ago would always capture your mind and it irritated you so much, the urge to know the answers are getting stronger the as minutes pass by.

That's why after the class you ran to Jimin's office hoping you would catch the both of them talking, your speculations were right because after you knocked Yoongi and Jimin were comfortably sipping their teas. You smiled at them and Jimin smiled back the widest before scooting a little to provide room on the couch.

"Y/N, I told Jimin already." Yoongi started the conversation.

You nodded as you felt Jimin's hand scoop your waist to pull you closer to him, you wonder what his reaction was, if he was worried or what because you were and it was bugging you the whole time you were in class.

"Who is the person you said awhile ago yoongi?" You asked him. He only smiled briefly before a knock was heard and a man entered. He looked like he is in his 50's. He stopped right in front of you and kneeled down to acknowledge everyone.

"Good afternoon your highness, I am Frank Muserfort and I was called by King Yoongi." He said as he settle his stack of envelopes on table while sitting at the other couch.

You were still in dazed and can't believe what's happening but you tried grasping things, JImin must've noticed your uneasiness because he held your hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, your heart skipped a beat at the man before you. You just love him so much.

"Shall we start?" Mr. Frank said and all of you nodded at him.

He started pulling pieces of paper from his envelope and settle it in front of you, your eyebrows knot at this pulling it up to read the words, it was a birth certificate.

Royal     Birth     Certificate

Y/N, L/N

B/D

Blood Type: AB

Date of Birth: 1994, November 24

Place of Birth: Kingdom of the South, Edmira

Mother: Queen Jane the II of Meriam, Daughter of King Michael

Father: King James of Edmira, Ruler of the South

Ancestor Lineage: South and North

--insufficient data--

What is this? what your mind was saying, all this information looks disoriented and the fact that it's insufficient is making the pit of your stomach churn at this specific piece of paper.

"Insufficient data?" You said looking up at Mr. Muserfort.

He sighed and nodded. "Yes, your majesty. I tried to gather everything related to the lost data but found nothing, except this."

He handed another envelope which you took politely. The boys were just looking at you while you pull yet another file of paper.

Your eyes widened after a few minutes of reading the context over and over again.

"W-why? Is that?" You said, can't help but crack as you read over the text.

Jimin lightly got the part from your hand too. "You see from the information your majesty we can conclude that your mother, Queen Jane II, is the heir of the north.

What I have gathered here is that your grandfather, King Michael, married your grandmother Queen Jane; which we know is a princess of the south at that time. My theory is that the late King Matthew, your great grandfather, did not know of this marriage that happened. Since marriage is very important in terms of our royalty the king was too late to stop his son king Michael. There was no heir to the north till king michael comes. An oath was made before King Matthew died and that only the lineage of Meriam was to hold the throne.

Your majesty, you are the only blood line of Meriam alive and the rightful person to take the throne. Chaos is about to break loose. General Liu and Commander Jack has been governing the north for years now but people have grown rebellious from the lack of royalty and rallies that ongoing poverty and economic disaster of the north.

Majesty, the north needs you. We need you."

We need you.

We need you.

We need you.

Walking back to your room the words play repeatedly inside your head. A frenzy of thoughts over thoughts replayed like a broken CD. Jimin in the other hand just has his arm snake over your waist.

"Love." A voice called out snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Y-yes?" You said.

Jimin sighed and sat next to you before holding your hands together and looking so tenderly to your eyes. "It's hard right?"

You question what he was implying.

"What you're going through?"

You smiled and nodded.

"There are people out there who needs you. People out there praying for you. I haven't been to the north but I am sure it's in a bad state. You see, love, I don't want to be selfish to allow my wife to travel out there and rule a whole kingdom but I am also a king, a king with duties and people. I know what it's like for them, to not feel peace inside their own homes.

Whatever decision you make I want you to know that I'll always be with you. No matter what."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
A/N

Hi... please do forgive me for not updating. This story is on hold, still, but I just updated for everyone who are waiting for an update. I'm gravely sorry for this and my other books. I decided to focus on my "The Elemental" book and I hope you guys can support that too ;))

Anywaysss...

Leave comments about what you think of this chapter and if you liked it please leave a vote!

If you have any question feel free to ask me through the comment or direct message. If you're bored you can always talk to me :)

Read you soon♥️