Chapter 3: Suspect

~Y/N~

"Y/N what's wrong?" Jin asked across the table that made everyone stare at you worriedly.

"Uhm..." you were contemplating wether or not you should tell them ,but the gazes they stared were very intense and you had no choice.

"I-I think ,I know h-him." You stuttered and fidget uncomfortably on your sit.

The boys went silent but you did not know what their reactions were because your head was down. A hand slip on top of your hand and you look over a Jimin who wore a comforting smile that made you smile too.

"Can you tell us who?" Namjoon's voice sounded across the room.

You look up to him and saw the Princes giving you a comforting smile probably noticing how you were nervous at their stares.

"Mr.Joo is one of my dad's partners before..." You muttered trying to be as normal as possible but their questions were making you feel nervous.

"Before?" Now it was Jimin's turn to ask the question and you realize everyone also had the same question. You sighed and told them the reason.

"Yes. Before. Their family use to be my fathers closest allies but then they tried bribing my father into giving one of our lands in the West. They got mad I guess and ever since then we never talked to them..."

Silence fell as everyone tried to process your words. There's more to the story but it isn't a story to tell. Soon everyone continued eating silently and honestly it made you curious as to what they were thinking. The princes soon left because they had some duties and that left you and Jimin alone in his kingdom again.

"I have some duties to do ,can I leave you here for a while?" Jimin asked as his hands circled your waist.

You nodded. "I'll roam around the castle."

"Be careful ,I'll be sending you some watchers and a helper." Jimin said and it was the tone in which was final and you had no other reasons but give in.

You took a bath since you just ate breakfast with a night robe but you were comfortable enough with the princes. You wore a simple white dress and letting your H/C cascade your back. When you went out there was a girl near your age group who was patiently waiting for you. When she acknowledged your presence she bowed down respectfully.

"My Queen I'm here to escort you around the castle grounds." She said formally.

"Oh come on. Call me Y/N." You told her cheekily ,it felt weird when you look so superior on someone just the same age as you. Humble should be a great word for it.

"Thank you my queen... I mean Y/N." She said trying to adjust your orders.

There were two other guards from the back but they kept a further space between you two probably not wanting to interfere.

"Here Y/N is the castle garden ,one of my favorite areas too." The servant said in which you found out her name was Solhee. You were right she was just a year younger than you too.

You look over the vast land of flowers. It had different species of flowers and trees. In your mind it would look messy but honestly it look really nice. The sunflowers became borders to the smaller flowers. Poppy's field the area along with roses on a separate block. Tall trees that speak their old ages stood tall as they create a shadow like figure upon the garden. Birds would fly over them multiple times and you were guessing there could be thousands of nest on them. Lastly a fountain that had a woman that look so familiar yet so beautiful was shaped like she was just taking a stroll near the rivers water. She was absolutely beautiful. She had curly hair reaching until her chest and she had big doe eyes. She looked familiar but you can't seem to puzzle the pieces. Solhee must have notice your curious glance at the statue and spoke.

"She's our former Princess Park Jee Ha."

Your eyes widened in realization no wonder why she looked familiar she had the same traits as Jimin. She is absolutely beautiful. You wished that you could've met her before she left. You were staring at her for long and you did not noticed that Solhee already walked away.

"That's all for the tour ,Y/N." She said as she clasped her hands on her back.

"Thank you for today Solhee ,I appreciate it a lot." You said.

"No problem ,my queen." She said before she bowed down and left.

You were now on your headquarters. You have a couple more minutes before Jimin picks you up for a dinner date. He promised he would court you properly. A knock sounded across the eerie room. You opened it expecting your love Jimin but stop and stare wide eyed instead.

"P-Prince Joo Go Rim?"

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
A/N

GUYS! UNRAVELED ROYALTY HIT 10K READS! I AM SO HAPPY IM CURRENTLY TAKING A BREAK FROM WRITING BUT I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS THIS CHAPTER TO SAY HOW GRATEFUL I AM. I CANT BELIEVE WE ACTUALLY HIT 10k?!

Alsoooo Airplane pt.2 and Anpanman choreo are like AMAZING.

Anywaysss...

Leave comments about what you think of this chapter and if you liked it please leave a vote!

If you have any question feel free to ask me through the comment or direct message. If you're bored you can always talk to me :)

Read you soon♥️