Chapter 2: Messy Kitchen

~Y/N POV ~

It's been a week since the day you woke up from the hospital. Jungkook explained to you how he overheard to men talking about how they will spike your drink and he was sorry that  he too late. You dismissed his apology and said it was not his fault. Obviously.

Jimin and you were not back from a royal meeting with your parents. You had to sign the official contract of bringing your kingdoms together and you needed the consent of the legal guardian. Now you both are back from the meeting and ready to go to bed.

"So. Can you tell me who's room was I in last time my drink got spiked?" You asked randomly.

Ok fine. Not really. You were really curious how ou were in a girls room but from what you know Jimin only had brothers. His brothers though had their own kingdoms. Jimin stopped his untying his necktie and looked at you with a smile. Cutie.

"I had a sister." He said

"Had?" You leaned closer.

"Yes. Had." Jimin said that also leaned closer.

Your eyes widened at the proximity. Only inches separate your lips from touching and you can feel his breath on your own lips. You were sure you looked like a weird tomato while he held a smug look. You cleared your throat and straighten your back before looking the other way and you were sure you saw his lips quirk up.

"Where is she now?" You asked and you saw how his smile faltered a bit.

"She's gone." He simply stated

"Gone? Like went somewhere else?" You asked

"Gone ,like dead." He said casually.

Your eyes widened and you put your hand over your mouth and muttered a small 'sorry'. He smiled and shook his head before he engulfed you in a warm hug. You didn't protest because his warmth was very comforting.

"You did not know ,it's fine." He said and his chin stayed on top of your head.

This moments right here felt surreal. It made you feel like you did not have a person trying to kill you. It made you feel safe. It made you feel at peace. After what felt like hours but mere minutes you tapped his hand that rested on your own and moved away. You wanted to change to your comfortable. He too changed in the closet while you changed in the bathroom.

You did your own night routine and changed to your silk pajamas which was a simple dress and a robe. When you were done you found Jimin reading a book with circular glasses on the tip of his nose. He looked cute but at the same time hot. Like how? You slowly walked up to him and settle on the bed. You brought the comforter close to your body and only your head popped out.

You were just minding your own business and relaxed at how nice the bed and the blanket wrapped around your petite form you did not even know Jimin was staring at you dumbfounded state the whole time. You looked over him and he already set down his book and removed his glasses and was looking at you with a grin.

"What?" You pouted

He chuckled before squeezing your cheeks. "You're so cute."

You groaned before turning around your back facing him. The bed lightened and the rooms light turned off and you felt how Jimin went back to bed. You thought he too will sleep but instead you felt his arm come to your waist and pulled you closer to his chest. He held tight afraid you would let go ,but honestly it feels good. So no thanks.

Instead you both fell asleep in each other's arm.

You woke up to with no Jimin by your side. You wondered where he could've been this early but then you checked the time and it was already 12:34 p.m and you've never woken that late before.

Instead you went to the bathroom and rushingly brushed your teeth ,washed your face ,brushed your hair ,and grabbed your night gown and head downstairs to hopefully find Jimin.

It was a surprise when you were walking down the stairs to hear bickering from the kitchen. Laughs and groans were heard and you knew exactly who they were. It was the princes. You looked over to see everyone complete. This made you realize that indeed they are all close. It looks like they were making breakfast... looks like.

"Ay! Hyung! You made the egg burn ,I told you to look over it." A frustrated Jimin yelled to Yoongi who was not minding him.

"It's okay Jiminie ,I'll make another one." Jin said

Taehyung and Jungkook were playing with flour and they look so cute ,but the mess they made better be cleaned up by them. Namjoon and Hoseok were making something over the pots and I can see Namjoon cutting some onions before hearing Hoseok shouting his name out loud saying how he was so bad at cutting them. You chuckled at how silly they look but at the moment you can see how close they were to each other. A precious moment indeed.

"Tell me what you boys are trying to make?" You came out from the shadows and leaned over the wall with your arms crossed looking over the once clean kitchen to the messy ,full of whatever food there was.

The boys stopped upon hearing your words and they all look at you sheepishly. They had awkward smiles and some were rubbing the back of their necks ,probably embarrassed at how immature they look. You chuckled at how nervous they looked for a moment and they stare at you confused. You made your way to them and help Jungkook and Taehyung to properly make some cookies. The boys soon let out a sigh before continuing their "cooking"

"Sorry about the mess we did not know you'll be awake." Jimin said out of nowhere when you helped him with the soup.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I've never slept that late." You said while adding some salt and pepper to the soup.

"Well I wanted to make breakfast for you but I don't really know much dishes so I called Jin Hyung but then he came with the whole gang instead." He said you nodded at his remark and soon finished with the dishes.

Everyone settled at their own sits in the dining area and shockingly the food looks good. The maknae line were already munching on their food while the hyungs were either talking or getting started.

You wondered how you became close with them over the past few weeks. You remembered how they were once the people you had to marry but now you guys were close enough to just barge in inside their kingdoms.

"Right! Y/N we have one suspect." Taehyung said out of nowhere and you can feel the atmosphere change.

"Who?" You said swallowing the remaining food in your mouth.

"Do you know anyone with the last name Joo?"

You almost dropped your knife from the sudden name but held firm last minute. Your eyes widened at his statement.

It can't be him right?

^**^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
A/N

So many good things happened today:

Anywaysss...

Leave comments about what you think of this chapter and if you liked it please leave a vote!

If you have any question feel free to ask me through the comment or direct message. If you're bored you can always talk to me :)

Read you soon♥️