Chapter 6: Heir

~Y/N~

You and Jimin were now heading back to the palace and your hands laced together as you walk in to your home. Memories from moments ago lingered on your mind and you can't help but glance at the man that made it special but when you looked over him he was already looking at you like you were the last woman on the earth.

"Do I have something on my face?" You asked.

He chuckles and shakes his head before saying, "None, but you do have something over here." He said before pointing his finger around your whole face.

"Beauty." He said in a whisper.

You knew you looked like a tomato right now and as if you had a butterfly breeding room inside your stomach because that's what you felt when you are with Jimin.

Soon night passed and both of you were peacefully getting ready for bed and soon Jimin's soft snores sounded beside your ears and you smiled at him.

Before sleep took over you, you thought of everything that has happened in your life. You realized that the moment you married Jimin things turned a drastic turn. Things in the political world tightened like a single thread broken would cause war but out of all those you were sure that you were still very happy because you wouldn't change anything right now because that would mean you couldn't marry Jimin.

The next morning you found yourself alone on your bed. Your features turned into dismay but that didn't hinder you from anything and soon started your day too. After getting married to Jimin that rightfully names you a queen in which daily classes of more strict and added rules on how to rule a kingdom and planning of the coronation day has been the top of your to-do-list.

This makes you sad because sometimes you want to just sit down and cuddle with Jimin but both of you knew that you have things to do and a whole kingdom looking upon you.

Finishing etiquette lesson for the day you were gonna go to the royal kitchen for culinary arts and you happened to stumble upon a familiar face.

"King Yoongi!" You exclaimed.

Before you met yoongi you were sure he was this cold hearted, lazy, heartless creature but that changed when you've gotten close to him. It's like he wants to make a high wall to void his emotions but when you work hard enough to climb up there it's all worth it because of the sight you'll see.

Yoongi is married to another young lady that you have yet to meet and though his stories about her wasn't always that pleasing you believed you saw a glint of love in them and that was enough for you to know that you'll love her. Anyways going back to Yoongi he was actually the total opposite of the man you thought he was, he was this soft, caring, and full of love. It all takes patience for a man like him.

"Y/N" You noticed how his voice was deep and a worried tone laced it and immediately you rushed to him.

"What's wrong?" You asked him.

He sighed. "I have something important to tell you- "

"Ah! There's my queen."

You froze in your spot as you heard his voice.

Go Rim.