Chapter 5: Romantic Date

~Y/N~

You were linked arms with Jimin as the end of your dress cascade at your steps and wave courteously to the cameras.

Jimin excused your little tea party with Go Rim because he wanted to push through with the date and you also wanted to have a dinner with your husband. You were both going to a very prestigious restaurant and of course paparazzi are everywhere following the royal family along with your guards following close behind.

The door opened to a waiter and bowing towards the both of you before leading you to Jimin's reserved seat.

Jimin the gentleman he is pulled the sit for you to seat and you smiled at him before he too takes a seat. You look around stunned at how pretty the place was. You were away from the other costumers and on an individual room with fairy lights surrounding the ceiling and roses and candles decorated on the table. You look back at Jimin as he looks at you.

"You like it?" He asks

"I love it." You replies and gave him a reassuring smile before waiters delivered your food.

You moaned as the juicy steak hits your mouth and you saw Jimin stop eating looking at you.

"Why?" You asked as you continue to chew the steak.

"I like hearing that from you."

It was now your turn to stop eating and choke with the steak inside your mouth as you grabbed the nearest drink beside you. Jimin held back his urge to laugh to see you beet red.

You thankfully finished eating without choking but you can't help but notice how Jimin would steal glances at you. He told you to go outside alone and that was suspicious but you trusted him anyways. You rubbed your arms together as the cold air of the night hit your bare shoulders and soon a warm cloth enveloped you arms along with an arm holding your waist. You look at Jimin as he smiles sheepishly at you before he leads the way.

You became suspicious as to why Jimin was acting this way. You were new to his ways after all you guys were recently just married but nonetheless your heart is beating wild like fire. You come to a stop and faced a vast of lights. It's not just lights but he lights of the city. Actively people would sing at this particular house and different lights filled your view. The restaurant was in a high off area where they could let the customers see the view. This was amazing. You felt amazing as to how the city looked.

This was the city you ruled ,both you and your love. You were proud to say you were gonna rule it. You are the queen to Jimin's kingdom ,and this view seeing the people happy and enjoying their lives warmed your heart as if you felt like all the hate in the world vanished. On top of that you were married to a wise ,and kind man that is too busy admiring you. You faced him with a soft smile as your glossy eyes hit him.

He chuckled a bit before wiping of a sliding traitor tear on your cheek and you hugged him. It took about three seconds before he hugged you back and you felt his lips peck your head as he hugs you tighter as you both gaze your kingdom. This truly was an amazing day.

Jimin told you sit down on a normal blanket and you did not bother trying to look cute in your dress for the sight of the city still admires you. You were leaning on Jimin's shoulder while your hands entwined and no one dared to speak just enjoying each other's presence.

"Are you going to do something tomorrow?" You broke the silence as you asked him.

He sighed then answered "unfortunately I do. I still want to catch those bastards that did that to you."

Now that you mentioned it you stiffened in your position as you remembered that a couple of hours ago you were both sitting across the possible culprit having an amazing tea like you did not care. Jimin squeezed your hand.

"Don't worry I'll keep an eye on him. Why was he even there?" It's now his turn to ask.

"I don't know." You whispered but loud enough for him to hear.

You honestly really did not know. You weren't sure what his plans were or if there are even any. You did not know if what he said awhile ago were true but you can't help but get suspicious of him. You weren't sure of things as of the moment.

You weren't sure if he is still the same guy you once knew.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
A/N

IN CELEBRATION OF 'UR' HITTING 20K reads here's a chapter! Thank you guys soooo much I can't believe that book actually reached 20K reads... to all the readers that are still reading the second book rn I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

This chapter is more of Y/N and Jimin interaction 😉 because we need some love too🙈 sorry it's short thoughhhhh

BTW MAGIC SHOP IS MY FAV TRACK IN LY:TEAR and I cried a freaking river- no a freaking ocean. This song hits you right in the spot.

Anywaysss...

Leave comments about what you think of this chapter and if you liked it please leave a vote!

If you have any question feel free to ask me through the comment or direct message. If you're bored you can always talk to me :)

Read you soon♥️