Chapter 4: Unwanted Visitor

~Y/N~

"Queen Y/N!" He said cheerfully with his hands up and engulfing you in a hug.

You stood there shocked at his presence and his actions. First of all this was all very shocking the last time you saw him was probably 5 years ago? You don't even remember. Second the way he addressed you like that was very disrespectful ,you are queen and the right manners should've been implemented ,but you just let it slide. Lastly why was he acting like nothing bad happened in your past?

You shake your thoughts away and stare at the man before you. He changed. The man that use to have thousands of hair color has now settled with a pure dark black ,his hair was styled upward showing off his royalty measure. He wore a tight tux elongating his muscles. As per usual he holds that sweet innocent like smile ,that can surely blind a woman's eye.

"It's been so long." You said politely trying to keep your cool but deep inside your were scared as well. It was getting dark too and it seems like the palace halls were empty. You just wished that Jimin would be here sooner.

"Would you like some tea?" You asked ,it is accustomed for an invitation when you receive a guest. Even when it was a total surprise. His pearly teeth flashed as he follow you to the lounge area. It was just full on quiet only the heels of your shoes emits the sound on the hard wooden floor as you both stride to the room. He opened it for you like the gentleman he is. You smiled politely and he settled himself on the couch.

"What's the occasion? Why are you dress like that?" He asked as his arms were on both sides of the couch.

"I have a date with Jimin." You said while your back facing him as you continue to make his tea.

"Hot or cold?" You asked once more trying to break the awkward silence even though you knew he was staring at you the whole time.

"Oh you know me ,I like it hot." He said and you can tell he was smirking from your back.

You brought your tray towards the coffee table and set it down before him.

"Why are you serving me my queen? Where are your servants?" He asked as he pick up the tea you made.

"Well ,I shouldn't rely on them too much ,You know?" You said politely.

He smacked his lips and settled the tea back down before looking at you and his eyes roamed your body. You held back in the urge to roll your eyes the fact that he didn't even try hiding it. He was about to say something but a knock sounded at the door. You mentally sighed in relief.

The door opened and there comes your Prince Charming in a white polo and black pants that made him sexier than ever. His eyes met yours and he smiled softly before turning to Go Rim. His eyes hardened and his jaw clenched before he stride beside you and Go Rim stood up to bow down before the king.

"My king." He addressed

"Nice to me you-?" Jimin questioned his named before clasping you hands together.

"Go Rim. Sir. Joo Go Rim." He finishes in a proud tone.

Jimin has his hands held tight and his jaw clenched at his name. You knew exactly why he was acting that way. He looked at you confused probably wondering why you were having tea with someone like him. You smiled and played it of and squeezed his hands before facing go rim.

"What brings you here in our kingdom?" You asked politely and you can see Jimin playing it of as well.

"Oh you know me my queen I just like wondering around castles." He smugly said. You held your temper but you gritted your teeth at how disrespectful he acted towards you. Jimin had his brow raised and chuckled sarcastically. You looked as to why he would act that way.

"No one just wonders around castles Go Rim." He said with a smirk.

You were confused at what he was doing and let him continue.

"In fact ,I wasn't even informed we had a guest." Jimin said flatly and you held back the gasp.

It is part of royal rules that whoever in any kingdom should be informed to the king for properly welcoming to the kingdom ,if he wasn't even informed to Jimin that means...

"Snuck in? Your majesty?" Go Rim scoffed like what Jimin said was the most bewildered thing ever.

"Definitely not. I came here to inform you of my arriving myself." He said with a smile but didn't reach his eyes.

"Would you mind telling me you relationship with Y/N?" Jimin asked

You stiffened on your sit. What would he say? This can't go wrong. Secrets like this shouldn't be spilled now. Go Rim faced you with a smug look of a face ,signaling that he had hit a jackpot. He then faced back Jimin who was patiently waiting.

"Well Y/N and I were great friends before. We were as close as her friend- who was that again? - right. Jihoon." He settled himself in the couch and crossed his legs.

You fidget uncomfortably on your site as you listen to every word he says.

"In fact we used to be so close that our parents decided to-"

"Make as neighboring kingdoms." He cut off immediately and you knew he was now wearing a smirk.

You knew exactly what he was about to say. Jimin looked at you skeptically and wondered as to why you cut in but you can't tell him yet ,not until all this nasty things are happening in the castle.

And definitely not when a culprit was right in front of you.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
A/N

Omg wow. Hey guys. This is an update. Yes. It is. I had this chapter unfinished for long and I found some motivation to write so I had the urge to finish this and give you guys a small surprise. Again. I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting all the time and if you haven't read my other chapters please read it to know why I am posting like this.

I hope you enjoy this chapter though. Have you guessed what Go Rim was about to say?

Anywaysss...

Leave comments about what you think of this chapter and if you liked it please leave a vote!

If you have any question feel free to ask me through the comment or direct message. If you're bored you can always talk to me :)

Read you soon♥️