Chapter 1: wolf moon

Elanas P.O.V

I picked up my headphones from the bed for my night walk, well run since I couldn't go in the morning. I go for a run every day, it clears my head. A noise came from outside scaring me
.Like some white girl from a horror movie i walked towards the sound to my window.

Looking out of my window I saw Stiles outside of Scott's window. It's not the first time he has done this SO I'm not shocked or scared. Stiles usually comes to us when something happens like a break in or something else like that since his dad is the sheriff. Great, so much for my run.

I let out a heavy sigh and head down stairs to open the door for Stiles so he doesn't fall and break something.

I think over what could of gone down to make Stiles climb our house again as I walk down the stairs. Maybe it's a robbery or if we are "lucky" something bigger.

When i reach the front doot I slowly open it making it squeek extremely loudly. How loud is this thing?

Hearing silent footsteps behind me, I whip around. I come face to face with Scott. With a bat in his hands.

"what the ...." I started but Scott stopped me by putting his hand over my mouth. Bitch

"Shh. Ela I heard something outside." Scott whispered as he stumbled to door with me still in his hands. Yeh no shit.

As Scott opens the door and steps out Stiles drops from the roof and hangs upside down. Everything happened really fast and I could barely understand what happened. Scott swings the bat at Stiles but stops when he realises its him. All while screaming. They both scream which makes me laugh.

After about 15 seconds of screaming they both shut up.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing?!" Scott shouted while I was laughing my ass off.

"You weren't answering your phone. Why do you have a bat?" Stiles asked still hanging upside down.

"I thought you were a predator." Scott answered

"A pre - I - wha - look, I know it's late, but you gotta hear this. I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago. Dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department, and even State Police. " Stiles explained and jumped of the roof (idk what it's called)

"For what?" Scott and I asked wanting to find out what type of trouble we will get in now.

"Two joggers found a body in the woods." Stiles answered simply

"Wow, and I wanted to go for a run in the woods" I said to myself knowing that now im stuck with the guys.

"Well you will probably be running from my dad" Stiles stated with a laugh

"True" I chuckled as old memories of us sneaking away from his dad poped into my head.

"Wait a dead body?" Scott asked ignoring me and Stiles.

Sometimes I think Scott was adopted.

"No, a body of water, yes, dumb - ass, a dead body." Stiles stated sarcastically

"You mean like murdered?" Scott questioned still confused.

"Nobody knows yet. Just that it was a girl, probably in her 20s." Stiles answered

"Hold on, if they found the body, then what are they looking for?" I asked this time

"That's the best part. They only found half. We're going." Stiles stated

>~~<

So now I'm walking in the woods with the two idiots.