chapter 2: wolf moon part two.

I woke up to my blaring alarm and groaned.

I hate school, mostly.

I got up and got ready for school. Grabbing my leather jacket out of my closet I run downstairs and have breakfast. Scott ran downstairs not long after me.

"Morning Ela" Scott greeted

"Good morning bro" I replied

As I finished my breakfast I get up and put my combat boots on. I walk outside to grab my bike.

I'm still saving up money for a motorcycle so I have to either get a lift from stiles or cycle.

Soon I will have enough money.

I wait for Scott to come outside before we both cycle of to school.

>~~<

"Alright, let's see this thing, ooh" Stiles said as he came over to us.

Both Scott and I lift shirts up, but I quickly drop it back down.

"Yeah, it was too dark to see anything but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." Scott says.

"No way" Stiles stated before both boys looked at me.

"Well I was fighting it so I had the chance to see it. It looked like an overgrown wolf on steroids. I'm pretty sure it had red eyes. Now that I think about it, it sounds like I'm describing a ware wolf. But it had some kind of growth boost." I rambled on.

"Overgrown wolf on steroids?" Stiles and Scott asked

"yup. Now you make it sound like I'm insane. I'm going to leave you to your conversation while I go question my sanity" I said and walked into the school and to my locker.

I'm definitely insane, I new that for a long time. But what I saw was real.

Okay I got myself into some supernatural shit, I'm calling Sam and Dean.

After I put my stuff in the locker I headed to class with dread.

>~~<

I walk into the class and take my seat. Stiles and Scott than came in and seat newt to me. Stiles in front of me and Scott next to Stiles. As soon as they sat down the teacher started talking.

"As you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night. And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody, which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus which is on your desk outlining this semester." The teacher said.

Urgh.

I got detracted by a phone call but no one was checking their phone or looking around the class for the source of sound accept me and Scott.

I looked outside and saw a girl sitting on the bench answering her phone.

"Mom, three calls on my first day is a little overdoing it. Everything except a pen. Oh, my God, I didn't actually forget a pen. Okay, okay. I gotta go." The girl said.

How did I hear that.

I'm definitely something supernatural now.

For gods sake I should of just stayed home and watched supernatural.

I zoned out until the girl came into the class with the principal.

"Class, this is our new student, Allison Argent. Please do your best to make her feel welcome." He said