Chapter 16: The Tell Part 2

Elana had repeatedly texted Scott, reminding him of the parent/teacher conference. Stiles had told her he'd texted him too. The pair walked side by side now, both growing irretated with the Mccall boy.

"ill call him again, but you should get going" Stiles sighed, rolling his eyes lightly "you have a date" he added.

He didn't care who Elana was dating, he never did, it was her choice. But that didn't mean that he liked the guys she dated, in fact he sort of hated Derek. Stiles just wanted Elana to be happy, she had helped him with his crush on Lydia, she had told him she believed that they would get married and have little strawberry blonde and brunette children. And he told himself that he would support Elana's choices in her love life  after that, as long as they were reasonable.

"did you tell Scott" Stiles suddenly questioned as he remembered how hard Scott tried to keep gus away from Elana.

She nodded her head with a sigh.

"I told him when we made the plans, he didn't seem too happy. Not like that will affect my choice, I like Derek, really like. I haven't liked anyone like that before."

Stiles smiled as Elanas face seemed to light up, her cheeks red and her eyes shining. He knew what she meant, his crush on Lydia was intense, so intense he's never liked anyone except Lydia.

"Well if it's any consultation, I'm happy for you. Derek is definitely an ashole, but he clearly makes you happy." he said, giving Elana a side hug before he watched her rush off into the parking.

Buterflies spread through her stomach as she got out of the school building, a small smile stuck on her face.

Seeing the familiar black camaro her heart skipped, a warm feeling spreading through her chest.

"hey" Elana greeted Derek as she opened the door of his car. Her familiar voice made Derek smile, his eyes traveling along her body automatically.

"God you're beautiful" he replied, making Elanas face heat up.

She was wearing a dress Lydia had given her a while back, she was honestly surprised it still fit her, with her favourite leather jacket over the top.

Her hair hang loosely on her shoulders in curls, and she had natural makeup on

"you're quite handsome yourself Mr Hale" Elana spoke after taking in his beauty, his normal leather jacket was replaced with a more stylish one. Under the jacket was a khaki tightfitting shirt that hugged his muscles and made them pop.

Derek's chuckle made Elana's smile widen, his happiness being contagious.

"you ready?" He questioned, his smile residing on his face.

"yes"

>--<

The coffee shop was half full with lively people, everyone seemed to be happy apart from the few lonely people scattered through the cafe. Derek and Elana weren't the only "couple" there, it seemed a few people were here on dates, some looked awkward while others, probably people who had been dating for longer periods of time, were looking lovingly at one another.