chapter 3: wolf moon part three

alright so I finished my drama completely so I had some free time to write and I just got too exited and decided to write this chapter it's a bit longer than the others so I hope you enjoy.
____________________________________

After I got home from Derek's house, we exchanged numbers turns out he found my phone so he can text me when to train and I left, I checked up on my wounds to see them gone and instead a smooth surface.

Great I can officially heal now. Perks of being a ware wolf

I put the bandages in the bin hiding them under some paper so my mom doesn't find them.

I really need to research ware wolf's.

I walked into my room and begun my research which consisted of reading myths and picking out ones that at least sound alright and believable. There wasn't many. I found that silver and wolfsbane kills or harms ware wolfs.

I'm pretty sure wolfsbane is poisonous for ware wolfs. I don't know about silver but sounds believable.

I also found legends about ware wolf  hunters. One specific one talks about a hunter that killed a ware wolf, his name was Argent.

Isn't that girl Scott likes ,Alison, an Argent. Oh shit, argent means silver in french and silver kills ware wolfs.

Fuck. What have I gotten into.

I looked at my clock and it showed 3pm.

I'm going to die in school tomorrow.

I quickly changed into my pj's and got into bed trying and failing to sleep.

God dammit. Go to sleep you moron.

After about 30 minutes I manged to fall asleep.

>--<

I walked down the school cooridor ((I can't flipping spell for the love of me))
at the end of school going to Scott's Lacrosse practice.

Jackson walked past me saying

"What the hell is wrong with your brother" he spat while glaring at me.

Well. Something definitely happened.

"Honestly I would like to know myself" I stated before finding a wide eyed Scott.

He looked like he just seen a ghost.

Jackson that jackass.

"What happened Bro?" I asked already predicting the answer

Scott's expression changed into slight anger as he blankly stated "Jackson"
Before he grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the field with him.
He let go of me when we reached Stiles.

"hey Stiles" I said as soon as Scott let me go.

"hey Ella" Stiles replied to busy trying to get Scott's attention as he started to leave to get on the field.

"Scott! Scott, wait up!" Stiles shouted after him.

"Man, it's selections, it can't wait?" Scott answered

"Just hold on, okay ? I heard my dad on the phone. They found animal hair on the body." Stiles said trying to get Scott to listen

"I gotta go." Scott replied before making his way to the field