Chapter 15: The Tell

Holy shit guys I just noticed new World is at 1k, thank you so much, you are amazing 💕💕

>>>

Elana strode through the halls determined. She was on a mission: find Lydia. She was in a good mood that morning surprisingly, maybe ranting to Stiles had helped.

"Allison hey!" the girl greeted the argent who smiled back looking a little confused. Lydia stood beside Allison staring Elana down

"hey.... Scotts twin.. Elana right?" Allison replied remembering the girl.

Elana nodded smiling widly at her.

"you know my brother acts like a little puppy even at the thought of you" she stated making Allison blush.

Making eye contact with Lydia, Elana smiled at her sadly, the girl glared back although the corner of her mouth twitched upwards slightly.

She patted Allison on the shoulder lightly.

"sorry, do you mind if i talk to Lydia"

Allison smiled and nodded her head at her boyfriends sister.

"ill see you later Lydia" She said before leaving the pair alone.

Lydia rolled her eyes at Elana, crossing her hands over her chest.

"what do you want?" she asked harshly almost making Elana flinch at the tone.

Elana bit her lipstick stained lip nervously.

"I wanted to apologise, I know I'm the biggest bitch, but I never meant what I said that day Lyd's. I was just so helbent on pushing people out of my life, thinking that anyone close to me would leave me. You're an Amazing, beautiful, smart woman. And you are... Were a great friend. You don't have to take me back or forgive me but I needed you to know that Im really sorry"

Lydia wasn't one to forgive easily, but seeing her old friend so bright again brought a smile to her face. She should of known that Elana was just pushing her away, to suffer alone and she felt stupid that she didn't.

Rolling her eyes once again Lydia scoffed looking at her painted nails.

"FINE!.. But! Only because your outfit looks amazing today" She answered watching Elanas face light up.

Her outfit consisted of a dark red, skintight, long sleeve shirt with cuts at the waist. The top was paired with a yellow skirt with black lines creating squares. She had her favourite leather jacket hanging around her shoulders and her black chuncky heels on.

(the outfit coz i suck at describing clothes>)

Chuckling happily Elana pulled Lydia in for a hug

"I've missed you" She admitted.

"I've missed you too"