2

Bella's P.O.V.

I quickly lock myself in a bathroom and quickly sit down in a corner. 

I bring my knees to my chest and hide my face in between my knees and start crying. 

Soon, I hear knocking on the bathroom door. "Bella, please open the door, my name is Carlisle. I can help you," someone says. "P-please lea-leave me a-alone. I j-just wa-want to d-die! I-I de-deserve to d-d-die!" I scream. 

I get up and find a something sharp. I begin to run the sharp object across my wrists over and over again. Until I fall to the ground and then the last thing I see is a woman's face and then everything goes black. 

Edward's P.O.V.

I hear a big thump and quickly kick the door down to see Bella on the floor, Esme goes to her and then her eyes close. Carlisle quickly grabs two hand towels and wraps them around both of her wrists. He then picks her up and heads to the car, with Esme and me following behind him. 

I get in the driver's seat, Esme in the passengers' seat and Carlisle sitting in the back with Bella in his lap. "Hurry," he says, I nod and speed off. When we get to the hospital, Carlisle quickly gets out of the car and we run inside. "I need a gurney! Now!" he yells, quickly two nurses and a doctor rush up to us and Carlisle lays Bella down on the gurney. 

Bella's P.O.V.

I wake up to be laying down on a gurney. 

I scream in pain and start crying. I look around to see people looking at me. "Bella, you're going to be okay," someone says. I look at the ceiling and watch the lights move. "Wh-where a-am I?" I ask. "You're at the hospital, Bella," he says, I quickly sit up and the gurney stops. "N-no! I-I c-can't be h-here! He-he'll find m-me!" I screamed, quickly getting off the gurney. 

"Bella, please just let me help you," this man says. I start to run, but it's slow and I look down at my legs to see them looking funny. 

"Wh-what's wr-wrong wi-with my le-legs?" 

That was the last thing I got out before everything went dark. 

Carlisle's P.O.V.

Bella quickly got off the gurney, looking scared. 

"Bella, please just let me help you," I say. 

She starts to run, but I noticed that It's really slow, so I look at her legs and see them facing inward. Which is not the normal position. "What's wrong with my legs?" she asks, but then she faints. I quickly catch her, before she could fall to the floor and then lay her back down on the gurney. We quickly take her into an exam room, but before, my 'son' Edward tells me that he suspects abuse. 

I quickly take her clothes off, so I could put her in a hospital gown and when I do, I see bruises and cuts all over her body. After I have a nurse do a rape kit and she tells me it's positive. I have the nurse call the police and told her to have them wait for until Bella wakes up. 

Soon, we stitch up Bella's wrist, get her hooked to an IV and then we do a blood test because I want to find out what's wrong with her legs. When we go to get her blood drawn, she starts having a seizure. I quickly put her on her side and have a nurse give her 5 Milligrams of Diazepam and after, her seizure stopped immediately. 

After we called for our Neurosurgeon, Dr. Zoey Gallagher. She quickly diagnoses Bella with CP, Cerebral Palsy. Poor girl. I bring Esme and Edward into Bella's hospital room and Edward sits down on the couch and Esme stands beside me.