7

Bella's Outfit

Morning

Bella's P.O.V.

I wake up to see something in front of me and the feeling of something in my nose.

"Da-daddy! Mo-mommy!" I yell.

Soon mommy and daddy come in. "Wh-what's i-in my no-nose?" I ask, reaching to touch it. "Don't touch. It's so we can get food in you," daddy tells me, I nod. "Bu-but why?" I ask. "Because you can't feed yourself and with your Cerebral Palsy, you probably can't even swallow your food. I'm sorry, baby. But we had to," daddy tells me, I nod.

"How about I get you dressed and then you eat?" Mommy asks I nod. Mommy takes the things off my bed as Daddy leaves the room and then Mommy goes to get my clothes. She brings back a pink butterfly shirt, a pink skirt, a pink flower headband, black boots, and pink and white polka dot socks.

After mommy gets me dressed, she does my hair. As soon as she's done with my hair, she helps me get my crutches on and then we head downstairs and into the kitchen, so I could eat breakfast. Daddy came in with a backpack and showed me what was inside and how I was going to eat. After he showed me, he connected the end of my tube and connected it to the backpack and then he asked me if I wanted to color and I nodded. 

He came back with a shimmer and shine coloring book and crayons. I started coloring and then Edward came in with everyone. "Bella, we have to go eat, so Edward is going to stay with you okay?" mommy says, I nod. Daddy quickly talks with Edward and then they all leave with me crying for mommy or daddy to stay. After they all leave, Edward sits beside me with a different coloring book and starts to color with me. "Do you want to go watch a movie or a show, while your eating?" he asks me. "Ye-yes please," I say, he smiles and then helps me put on my backpack and then gets my crutches for me to put them on. 

After their on, Edward walks behind me into the living room and I pick the movie, 'Tangled' and then I hand It to Edward and he puts it in. I go up to the couch and Edward takes my crutches and backpack off and then helps me get onto the couch. 

The movie starts and Edward grabs me a blanket and quickly covers me up in it. I say a small thank you and then start watching the movie. 

Edward's P.O.V.

I cover Bella up and she puts her head on my lap and starts watching the movie. 

She laughs when Flinn said that they didn't get his nose right and I laughed with her. When I got up to check her backpack, she whined and I laughed at how she wanted me to stay. "Just one second," I told her, she stopped whining and nodded. 

When I looked, I noticed she ate it all and that made me happy. I quickly texted Carlisle and told him that she did and then I unhooked her tube and went back to Bella and right after I sat down, she laid her head on my lap and continued to watch the movie. 

Once the movie ends, she tells me that she needs to go to the bathroom, so I help her up the stairs and then wait for her outside her bathroom door. I hear the toilet flush and then the tap turn on. Then after 5 minutes, I could still hear the tap on. "Bella! Are you okay!" I yell, when she doesn't answer, I open the door, to see her having a seizure. I quickly get my phone out and call Carlisle and then put it on speaker and set it next to me. "Hello?" I hear Carlisle say. "Carlisle, I don't know what to do! She just started seizing, but I don't know how long," I tell him. 

"Okay. Is there anything around her neck or anything in her mouth?" 

"No," 

"Okay. Do you have a sweater on?" he asks me. "Yes," "Okay, just roll it into a ball and put it under her head and then put her on her side. I'll be there as soon as I can. Just time it right now and wait for me to come," Carlisle tells me. I say an okay and then hang up. After a minute, she finally stops seizing and then passes out. I gently pick her up and lay her down in bed and then I slide in the slat and then quietly leave the room. 

After an hour, Carlisle and everyone came back and I told them what had happened. Carlisle grabbed her a new thing of food and then grabbed her backpack and then went into her room. He came back 5 minutes later and then I went into my piano room. Waiting for her to wake up.