5

Bella's Going Home Outfit

Bella's P.O.V.

I wake up to see Esme sitting beside me and then Carlisle doing something with my hand.

I move my hand away from him.

"It's okay Bella, I was just checking your IV," he tells me. I just nod.

"Bella, we would like to talk to you about something," Esme says, I nod. "Okay," I say. "Well, we would like for you to come and live with us, as our daughter," Carlisle says. "I-I do-don't want t-to b-be a bur-burden," I say.

"Oh Bella, you won't be a burden," Carlisle tells me.

"Ok-okay. I-I'll live wi-with y-you," I say. Esme and Carlisle smile. "C-can I-I call y-you m0o-mommy an-and da-daddy?" I ask them. "Of course you can. But Bella, there is one more thing that you need to know. We are vampires."

"W-will you dr-drink m-my bl-blood?" I ask Carlisle shakes his head and laughs.

"No Bella, we won't. We drink animal blood. Basically, we're vegetarians." Esme says, I nod.

"Wh-when can I-I leave?" I ask. "Soon, our 'daughter' Alice and Rosalie are going to get your room ready, but we have one question," Esme says, I nod.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Pink."

"Okay. Now, can you stay with Carlisle while I go and buy you an outfit so we can leave?" Esme asks, I nod and she gets up and leaves. Carlisle walks up to me and sits beside me and I move away from him. "Bella, It's okay. I'm your daddy, remember?" he says, I nod. I slowly crawl over to him, watching his every movement. Soon, I'm on his lap and he slowly wraps his arms around me. I freeze. "It's okay, I'm just giving you a hug," he says, I nod.

He gives me a kiss on the forehead and then he lays me down and covers me up and then starts to sing me a lullaby. Soon I'm out like a light, but before I fall asleep I whisper, "I-I love y-you da-daddy."

Carlisle's P.O.V.

Once Bella falls asleep, she starts seizing.

I quickly press the nurses' call button. Three nurses rush in and they already knew what to do.

They quickly gave her 5 Milligrams of Diazepam. Right after, she stopped seizing and right then, Esme came in with two bags. "What happened to her?" she asks me. "She fell asleep and started seizing. But we stopped it," I tell her, she sighs in relief and sits down beside Bella. "She has been through so much. Now she has CP and Seizures," she sighs. "I know, but now she'll have the best family and a new life, where she will be happy," I tell her. "I agree," Esme says. "Now let's just wait for her to wake up and then get her dressed and head home," I say, Esme agrees and now all we have to do is wait for her to wake up and while she's still asleep, I sign Bella out and get a wheelchair ready.

Esme's P.O.V.

After 15 minutes, Bella wakes up and when she sees me she cries out to me saying, "M-mommy!"

I smile and grab the bags where her dress, white tights, ballet flats with pearls and bows and hair accessories are in.

"Now, let's get you dressed, so we can go home. What do you think about that?" I ask her, she smiles and nods. I go up to the bed and set the bags on the bed and take everything out. "Th-thank y-you, mo-mommy!" Bella says with a big smile. "Your welcome, my darling," I tell her. 

Bella's P.O.V.

I love my new clothes that mommy got me. She's the best. After she gets everything out, mommy helps me get my tights on, then she helps me get off the bed. 

Next, she helps me get off my hospital gown. And then we get on my dress and then mommy picks me up and sits me down on the bed and puts on my pretty shoes. Next, she has me sit on her lap, while she does my hair, she braids it and then puts the very pretty headband in my hair. 

After she's done, mommy tells me to stay right here, while she goes and gets daddy, I nod and she quickly leaves the room. After a few minutes, mommy comes back in with daddy. "Da-daddy!" I say, getting up, trying to run to him. Once I get up to him, he picks me up and puts me on his hip. "Now, when we get to the house, there will be two girl and three boys, including Edward," Daddy tells me, I nod. 

"O-okay." 

"Now, let me set you down in the wheelchair and then we will go home and when we do, you will have a few surprises. What do you think about that?" daddy asks me. 

"Su-surprises?" I ask, he nods. "Yes," mommy says. "And they're all for you." 

"Ya-yay!" I say with a smile. Daddy starts to move the wheelchair and we head out of the hospital and we soon arrive at a car. Daddy picks me up and sits me down in a carseat, while a nurse takes the wheelchair back into the hospital. After daddy buckles me in, he and mommy get in the car and we head home.