9

A few weeks later

Esme's POV

We decided that today, that Bella is going to school.

I don't know how she is going to handle it, but it is a nice school and I'm going to be here teacher and Edward is our classroom helper.

Me, Carlisle and Edward enter her bedroom, where she is eating and watching Wizards of Waverly Place. Carlisle pauses the show, while I sit down next to her and Edward sits down on the bay window and Carlisle sits on her vanity stool.

"Bella, you are going to school today," I say.

She looks up with tears in her eyes. "Bu-but they'll make fun of me and call me weird!" She cries. I hug her and say, "no they won't. I'm going to be your teacher and Edward is going to be my helper."

She looks back up and nods.

After, we leave her room and Alice goes in to get her dressed.

Bella's POV

Alice comes in and picks out a cute outfit for my first day of school.

After I'm dressed and my hair is done, Alice helps me go down the stairs and we are met by mommy Esme, daddy Carlisle, Jazz, Rosie, Emmett and Edward waiting for us

After I'm dressed and my hair is done, Alice helps me go down the stairs and we are met by mommy Esme, daddy Carlisle, Jazz, Rosie, Emmett and Edward waiting for us. Edward helps me put my backpack on and then I give daddy Carlisle, Jazz, Rosie, Ally and Emmett a hug and then me, mommy Esme and Eddie head to the car and mommy buckles me in, while Edward sits in the seat beside mommy.

15 minutes later,

We pull up to a big building with kids running around.

The School

Mommy gets out, while Eddie helps me out and helps me put my backpack on and then helps me get my crutches on after he set me on the ground

Mommy gets out, while Eddie helps me out and helps me put my backpack on and then helps me get my crutches on after he set me on the ground. We then head inside the school and go to the front office. I swear Eddie and mommy Esme walk faster than me.

When we get to the front desk, the lady smiles at me and then talks with mommy, while me and Eddie go into a different office. A nice looking lady comes up to us and shakes Edward's hand.