Chapter 1

That's it...I give up
I will never be able to find her
Navi,my lost friend.Epona is gone.I feel hot tears.Epona,I'm so sorry.I grab the blade out of my shield.I watch it drip in crimson blood. I killed her,for my own selfish reason I'm no hero,im a monster.Then I reach into my bag of items.I bring out bones covered in dry blood.Thats it,the meat is gone.

I have no reason to live anymore.Theres no going back.Im forgotten history.Nobody remembers me at all.Its hopeless.All my friends are gone.My small cry's turn into loud weeps that fill the forest.

Thud!I turn around.There lies blue chunks of glass.No!I gather the pieces of the Ocarina.I stare at them.Then I realize,Its her fault,if she never gave me this ocarina Ganondorf will have never invaded the sacred realm.Its her fault that I'm here,if only she never sent me back,if only...No.I chose this path myself,I chose to go look for Navi.I feel heavy and I fall to my knees.Its all my fault,and I regret it all.

Heehehe.Laughing?But how?Nobody is here...HEEHEHE!The laughing grows louder and fills the forest.All of the sudden children surround me.They tear up my clothes and my skin."All who die in the forest stay in the forest!"The chant continues.Thats it...I'm dead.No reason to live anymore.I let them rip me apart.

They all then run off.Why are they running?Did something scare them off?I look down at my body,and I gasp.They weren't scared,they finished their job.All that was left of me was bones.Im just bones.The tears grow stronger,and a waterfall pours down my face.