Chapter 27

He looks at me mouth wide open,"WOW!I never met a REAL hero!But,what happened to you?"I look at my armor and at my hands without flesh,"I...died with regrets.When I came back to Hyrule,I warned the girl of that time about the Demon King.All she did was give the Ocarina to me and told me to run.I ran,boy did I run.I took my horse and went beyond the walls of Hyrule.I saw it as an opportunity to find my fairy friend."

"Well,did you find her?"
"No,but I found another world.I was forced to save the place in three days,THREE!"
"Save it from what?"
"The moon."

We silently stand there,I can tell he is thinking."Who's Midna?"I say."Oh...she's my partner...She just found me and forced me to help Hyrule from Twilight.We are quite fond of each other..."So the boy has a partner,that's cute,I wonder if she's a fairy.

"No more talking,more time for training!"I shout grabbing the hilt of my sword.We fight for what seems like an hour.Later we both stop gasping or air.Then I know it's time to teach him."Ok son,now I must teach you something useful."

He nods yes then grabs his sword preparedly."I call these two moves the ending blow and the shield attack,"I quickly swing my sword at him,forcing him to drop his guard.Then I jump into the air and point my sword right at his stomach,but instead of impaling him I freeze the sword inches from his chest."Ok now you try"

He does the exact thing,perfectly."You're a quick learner ya know."He laughs,"I'm an adult with a hard working job,of course I'm a fast learner.Im no mere child."A job...that's no easy feat,not even I have had a job before,like a REAL job.

I then continue to teach him the next move.Once he perfects it,it is time for him to leave."So,do you take me back or something?"Heck,I have not thought on how to take him back.CRACK!"Link!Ok,I forgot to tell you how to take him back!Just focus your power and teleport him!Its easy you just need to focus!"Another crack and she's gone.

"Ok,stand still,"I remember how I faded when I went back to Hyrule,"Please,don't panic,it will be quick."I lift my hand and face it towards him.He closes his eyes,and I close mine.I then focus as hard as I can.Come on,just focus.I open my eyes and he's gone.