Chapter 22

I lay on the floor satisfyingly eating a small peach.I wave my sword in the air for a little.I mumble under my breath in a mocking voice,"Hey listen,Link!Stop playing around!We need to go save Hyrule!"I laugh slightly.Navi...so annoying...yet always there when I needed her.

"Link!"I sit up and see who is talking,it's Hylia."The Hero is near a stone!"I bow before saying anything,"How will I get to the other land of howling your majesty?"
"You will fade and appear there."
"But how do I know what song to howl?"
"Oh,you will know my child."
She quickly fades away.

That was fast.Why say something then quickly leave without goodbye?I grunt as I get up to take a small walk.Then I start feeling like I was floating.I look down.My feet are still on the floor...what's wrong?I then look at my hands."Oh Crap."

My hands faded into dust and blew away into the wind.The reason why she left is because he already reached the stone.I watch as my whole body slowly starts to fade.Ok,I'm ready.The floating feeling disappears and I'm on the floor again.I was on my paws.I look around.

This place is nicer than my place.It had two giant cliffs.Hyrule castle and Death Mountain were  right next to my cliff.The whole place lay under a full moon that gave me slight anxiety.Everything was covered in a blackish dust and fog.I squint at the cliff,on top lay another wolf.

The wolf was coated in a beautiful gray with black patterning.It had gorgeous,blue eyes.It looked at me curiously.It looks around and then back at me.He looks up and howls.The Song of Healing.

I listen to every note closely,he gets it perfectly.I howl back in perfect sync to his voice.Once we finish we stare into each other's eyes,reading one another.Then Everything fades to white.