Chapter 26

He looks at me and laughs."A hero?You?HA!"He continues to guffaw,but I glare at him freezing him in his tracks."Let me teach you some history,not a tall tale,but a bit of Hyrulian History."

I tell him everything of my past in Hyrule,everything but names,only of a boy and his fairy."-and that boy ended his quest as the Hero of Time never to be remembered by anyone except the girl that abandoned him into the past."

He lay there in aw."Did the boy love the girl?"He questions.I think a little,Did I ever love Zelda?"Not after he found out her true reasons.He never knew one of the girls he loved would be as evil as the king of demons."

"What happed to his fairy?Did she die?"Navi."The young boy never knew why,but the fairy decided to leave him,without a goodbye."He then looks at the floor with sorrowful eyes."Will Midna ever do that to me?"

I sigh,"When there is a meeting,it will be followed by a parting..."He looks at me,"What about Zelda?"Yes,She will leave you,she's that selfish."Have you met this Zelda?"
"Yes,she's kind,but is busy with her kingdom.Maybe,I won't cry if she leaves,but I will die if Ilia was to go away."

How many women has this kid have to worry about?Well,I also had a lot of women too,but that's not the point!"Who's Ilia?"I ask.
"Oh,she's my best friend.Shes in trouble,one of my main goals is to find her and bring her to safety."

I instantly think of Saria,the greatest friend I ever had.Link looks at me,"Hey if that story you told me is a piece of Hyrule history,how come I have never heard of it?"I feel a small anger form in my chest,but I keep it low."Remember how I told you the boy was only remembered by the girl?Yeah well that story was never taught because nobody ever knew it happened."

"Oh,ok...but how do you know all this if Hyrule doesn't remember it."
"Because,son,I was the boy in green."