Chapter 45

I look up into the sky with Link by my side,"So,son,How has it been going?"
His face brightens like the sun,"I was looking for the perfect time to tell you!Ilia remembers me now!"

I smile,"That's awesome!"
"W-what?You are not as surprised as I thought you would be...besides,you doubted that
"O-oh!Im surprised!"
"No you're not!"
I laugh,"I guess I already knew that she would remember you again!"
"You were the one doubting me!"
"Well,I didn't want you to get your hopes up!"

He tosses me a salad,"Eat up!"
I pout,"Seriously?A salad?Why can't you get me a steak or something?"
"Shut up,its good for you,and the animals."
I eat the salad ignoring his comment.

"So...are we gonna spare?"
"No...today were just going to relax."I look at his face,mainly at the area Were he got shot by Zelda's Arrow,luckily she healed it just in time.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Oh,it's just that you look very handsome,you must get a lot of women don't you?"I smirk.
"Yeah...But I bet that you did too!"

"How would you know?You don't even know how I look!"
"I have an idea tho!"
We laugh and I throw a piece of tomato at him.
"Hey!I just washed this tunic!"
"Well It sure doesn't look like it."
He gasp,"Oh ok,and it's not like you are always wearing a pile of dirty armor!"

Sometimes,whenever I'm with Link,I forget about everything that's happening at the time.I forget that I'm not alive,I forget that I've been alone for so long.I forget that nobody in Hyrule knows me as a hero.Some Memories...just need some help getting out.

"Enjoy this peace,maybe you will never experience peace ever again."
He frowns,"That's a little...Depressing."
"I only speak the truth,son."
"You need some light in your life."
I picture Zelda's Light arrows piercing his face,"No I don't,you just need a little more darkness in your life!"
"I do,it's called Twilight."

Then I ask him a question,"Can you describe Twilight to me?"
"W-what?Don't you already know how it looks?You been to Hyrule in your wolf Form!"
"But I don't want to see it,I want to hear it...with your own words."
He sighs and takes a deep breath,then he closes his eyes as if he was able to make it appear right in front of him.

"Twilight...It's as if Darkness was a blanket and it covered the light as gentle as a young child being tucked in by her mother.And when the light slowly starts to disappear,you get a strange sadness as if you think the light won't come back and you will miss its warmth.Its neither cold or hot,dark or light,sadness or happiness,it's right in the middle...the center."

"T-thats beautiful...it's like you took some words and sown then to make a blanket of Twilight."I say,nearly in tears.
Then he whispers,"T-thank you Shade..."
"For what?"
"You been there for me in my most toughest times,You like the father I never had..."
"No problem son."
No reply,I turn and he is fast asleep,I smile and close my eyes.

All I see is black...then I open my eyes.The Sky was its normal dead white.I-I can't move.I turn my eyes enough to see Link snoozing right next to me.Then I look straight. I wish that I could just go back to sleep,because right in front of me with the most empty eyes was a faded Fierce Diety.I feel tears of fear drop down my face,and he whispers,"Shhh...Do you know how long it took me to get out of that hell?"
I try to scream but my mouth won't listen.

He was in a sort of ghost form,it was like I can see straight through him,but I can still see him.
He takes off my helmet and places his hand on the cheek with the markings.He caresses it softly,"It's nice to be back to the body I own."
He smirked,"I helped you save Termina,now you must repay a god by giving me your loyalty...you will be a GREAT vessel."

Before I can shout,he thrusts his spiral sword into my chest,and I can feel it enter my soul like a key.He laughs maniacally as his enters my body,slipping through my dead heart and my hurt soul.
Now we will be together as one,and I will be the one in control!
No,please don't do this!
Oh what's wrong?Scared I'll hurt your little friend?Whats his name...Link?
Please no!

I grin,unable to control my actions,"Don't worry,now that you're  a God,You won't need anyone anymore.Hyrule is pointless now.I will be the new ruler,The new creator,and the most fun one,The New Destroyer."
—————————
End Of Book One