Chapter 33

We both sit on the floor after a long battle.Link has changed a lot since the incident...It's like he lost all his spirit and hope."Hey...everything alright."I ask with a worried tone.

He glares at me,"Yeah,it's not like I just lost a childhood friend or anything."I glare back at him,"Don't speak to me with that tone."

"Well I'm sorry 'Mister Hero of Time'"
This quickly ticks me off.I clench my fist and punch him right on the side of his face.He goes flying and lands hard onto the floor.He lifted his hand to his blooded cheek.I don't look at him and say,"Again,don't speak to me with that tone,boy."

I feel the rage pulsing from him.I turn and see him running towards me with his sword in his hand.I get up and swing at his feet.He quickly looses his balance and falls back down."Don't try to fight me while we're not in training who knows...I may kill you."

"Then Hyrule will be doomed."He replies sarcastically."Exactly,so do what I said."
"It seems I'm not the only one that is not very happy.You been pissed ever since I walk in.What happened."I remember not eating for a while and it makes me mad.

"IM HUNGRY,OK?!I HAVEN'T HAD FOOD IN DAYS!"I yell."Well,What happened to the basket you alw-"
"THEY TOOK IT OK?!"I shout.
He looks at me questioningly,"Who's they?"I said to much...what if Hylia punishes me again for this?"Umm...I MEAN ITS GONE,I JUST WOKE UP AND IT LEFT MY SIGHT!"

I can tell he's suspicious,but did he take the bait?"Yeah ok whatever,I just wanted to know what's wrong.No reason to shout.Maybe I can bring you some food when I come back again."

I watch as he takes out a small rag and presses it onto his cheek."I'll be leaving now.Midna is waiting for me."I sigh and get up.