Chapter 28

I smile while I stab a lizafados.Oh Hylia,I never felt so...hopeful.I can finally leave this place!The guy can learn fast so this will be a breeze!

"I never seen you smile so much Link."
I turn,"Oh hey Zelda."
"So tell me...how was it?!"
I grin,"Boy's handsome."
She laughs,"Oh really...Shocking.But why so harsh?Me and Hylia have been watching you guys time to time."

Frikin Stalker,I sometimes need privacy.Just because you're royalty doesn't mean you can watch everything like it's some entertainment.

"Oh,I don't know why.I think it's my Fierce Deity side doing all that,but it can be quite helpful by disciplining the kid."
She frowns,"Fierce Deity huh...just make sure you don't let him take over again,killing the Hero wouldn't be so helpful."

I laugh,"Ok whatever,you can go away now."
"No Link,I'm serious.If you attack,me and Hylia May have to come in."
This catches my attention."Oh,you would kill me in front of my own pupil?"
"We can't let you kill him,what about Ganondorf and...Zant?"

"Who's Zant?"Interesting,another enemy...
"He's the king of Twilight,well...that's what he calls himself.Oh and,when you were speaking to Link,we sort of...you may not like this...messed with his memories-"
"WHAT?!"
Zelda flinches,"ONLY ONCE!I SWEAR TO HYLIA!"

Change his memory?!What kind of princess does that?!Why in the heck would she do that?!"What memory did you change?!"
"Remember when you said "Ganondorf"?Yeah well,he has no idea who he is.He can't know who Ganondorf is,for reasons that will mess up the timeline.He though you said Zant instead of Ganondorf."

I feel my rage take over and I grab her by the neck,she panics and squirms."DONT EVER DO THAT TO MY PUPIL EVER AGAIN!OR I SWEAR TO DIN I WILL KILL YOU!"She nods and I toss her back.

"Leave,NOW."I say turning away.Farore,I must make sure they won't mess with him again,or else I will get blood on my hands,once again.