Chapter 6

"Who are you?" I ask
I opened the bathroom door and I find a light brown haired boy in the middle of brushing his teeth.
"I should ask you what you're doing in my house?" He asks.
"Jacob brought me here... do you two live here together?"
"Ya we do."
"What about you're parents?"
"Nope just us."
"Ok well nice meeting you .... um-
"Ryan"
"Well Ryan I should get going."
He gives me a head nod as I walk out. I walk back up the long hall into Jacobs room where I could hear him.
"Hey Jacob I met R- oh um"
I walk In and i find Jacob shirtless playing on his phone. He stands up and walks up really close to me. Are faces almost touching.
"You were saying?"
"I was just saying that I met R- Ry-an"
I stutter as I feel Jacobs hand slid around my waist.
"What? Do I make you nervous miss Knightly?"
I can't let him get to me. I have to do something to get him back. I put my hand high on his thigh and I can tell he wasn't expecting that.

Jacobs POV

She's doing it again. She put her hand on my thigh like she did in class but this time she isn't digging her nails into me. This girl is going to be my end. She doesn't now how much I need her in my life.

"What? Is Mister Wilder blushing?" She asks
I have to prove to her that she can't get to me. It's on Knightly. I push her back against the wall. My face inches away from hers.
"We shouldn't do this" I say looking down at her then and her lips.
She gives me a small smile and then she looks away. I turn to see what she's looking at then I realize Ryan is standing at the door.
"Sorry I didn't realize you two were busy." Ryan says with a smirk
"We aren't" Summer replys pushing my chest so i gets off of her.
"I will see you at school Jacob."
She grabs her stuff and she walks past Ryan who is standing at the door way with the biggest grin I have ever seen. Dam, i am going to have to answer so many questions.
————————
Summers POV

The rest of the weekend went by fast. Me and Tessa hung out for a bit at my place and I told her everything that happened with Jacob. If she was going to be my best friend I had to tell her everything.
"Hold on. Jacob WILDER." She asks
"He never and I mean never dates anyone."
"We aren't dating. I don't know what we are. We are like playing a game. One moment we are fighting each other and then the other moments we are flirtatious and that kind of stuff".
We ended up talking for hours and me and Tessa ended up having a sleep over. Even tho it was a Sunday night.
———————
I wake up earlier then usual. I leave my hair down in its natural wavy hair and i throw on my usual leather jacket. I walk down stairs to grab a coffee when I see someone in a car in my driveway. Who could be here at this hour? I open my door and step out.
"Ryan?"

Sorry! This episode was a bit shorter!