Chapter 9

This is just great. What was I thinking. Shit. Well. He was the one who told me he didn't care about me. Right? Why do I feel so guilty. I guess I'm supposed to be the one by his side at hard times. Instead of going off and getting drunk.

I pull out my phone to tell Tessa I'm taking a cab home and to come to my place after when she's ready. It looked like Tessa was having a fun time. So I don't want to tell her just yet about Jacob.
————————
It's been about a hour since I have been home. I'm now watching Netflix waiting for Tessa to come home.
———————-
30 minutes later.
I hear my door bell ring. Finally Tessa's back. I get up from the couch and open the door.
"Tes- Jacob?"
Jacob is standing at my door. Not Tessa. I throw on a coat and step outside.
"What are you doing here?" I ask
He doesn't answer. I don't know how to describe it but he looks sad and depressed. Like he snapped. His eyes are blood shot red. Either from drugs or from crying. Im guessing crying because there are tears in his eyes. He leans back against the brick wall and slides down. No emotion at all. Like a dark hole. I sit down next to him. We sit there. And sit there. And sit there. No saying a word. I should be curious on why he's here and I should have a million questions. But no. It's like the world just paused. Like nothing could get to us and we could just sit there for hours. Finally the world unpauses. He's the first one to talk.
"My d-ad." He starts
I turn to look at him.
"My dad is in the h-hospital."
He's eyes start filling up with water but he doesn't let a single drop fall.
We sit there a moment before I talk.
"What happened?"
"He had a heart attack."
He doesn't look at me he just keeps staring forwards.
"Are you ok?" I ask
He stands up
"No n-o I shouldn't be telling you this, this is my p-problem. Not yours." He says
He starts walking away but I stand up and run after him. I grad his arm and as soon as I touch him he pulls me into a hug. I could feel him breathing hard and I could just pictures his faces with tears running down it.
"You don't have to act so strong all the time you know." I say.
I pull back to look at his face. Still no tears in sight.
"You can't hide you're emotions. I don't know why you always have to be so tuff.?"
It takes him a moment to answer.
"If I let one single tear fall down my face that will be it. Since I was little I haven't cried just once because I didn't let anything get to me."
I don't say anything I just look at him then give him another hug.
"No ones around. You can cry I won't judge. I know what it feels like to have nothing in you're life left. How you are the only person you can rely on. How you have to stay tuff or else you will break down." I say "Because in the end everyone are fucking back stabers"
I hear him let out a small laugh. I pull back and put my arms on his shoulders.
"So you're okay?"
He gives me a head nod. Then he slides his hand around my waist.
"You know I don't know why. But I didn't like the thought of someone else's hands around you're waist."
I let out a laugh
"And hes back."
"I didn't know you had all that softy stuff in you." He says
"Do you know how hard that was for me. I was trying to make as much sense as possible." I say with a smile.
"So you had a bad past too?" Jacob asks.
"Ya. But shit that's a whole other story for some other time." I say "want to come in. I was just about to order pizza."
"Sure" he reply's.

We order pizza and we watch a movie on Netflix.
"How aren't you screaming watching this. Most girls would be dying right now?" He asks
I turn to look at him.
"I'm not like most girl." I say with a smirk.
Eventually we fall asleep on the couch. My head on his lap.
————————
I wake up from hearing someone moving around in the kitchen. I'm still on Jacobs lap so it has to be Tessa. How did she get in without me hearing her? I grab my phone. It's 9:30 am.
I sit up and just my luck it is Tessa.
"Hey Sorry did I wake you?" She asks
"No. What are you doing?"
"Making coffee."
"Make me some?"
"Sure. Um- and want me to make extra?" She says pointing at Jacob.
I grin a little and nod my head. I start to stand up trying not to wake Jacob up when I feel his hand grab my wrist.
"Where you going?" He asks
"To get you aspirin and a cup of water." I reply.
"Why" he looks at me confused
" because you're going to discover the luxury of being hungover."
He just nods then rests his head back down on the couch. I run upstairs and grab a pill for Jacob then I run downstairs to the kitchen to get him a cup of water. I hand him it and he swallows down the pill and drinks water.
"So what were you two crazy kids doing last night?" She asks both of us
"Just chilling." Jacob answers.
I'm surprised he answered first.
"What about you" he asks "I herd you and some guy come In last night."
Tessa blushes. I look over to her
"Really?!"
She's blushing a lot now.
"Omg. Wow. Who was he?" I ask
"I don't know I just met him at the bar a bit after you left. He was really nice and funny."
Jacob and I both grin at her.
"What and you two didn't do anything last night." She adds
Me and Jacob look at each other. Then we roll are eyes and look back at her.
"Fine. Fine." She says. "Anyways I was just about to go out to grab breakfast. Anyone want to talk along?"
We both nod are heads.
She packs her bags up and grabs her purse then leaves.
"Why dont you want to go to breakfast with her?" Jacob asks me analyzing me.
"Because I just got my J back." I reply.
"You're J?"
"Ya."
He give me a smirk.
"I like it."

Chapter 10 coming out soon!
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to give it a star
.