Chapter 8

I thru on an over sized sweater and black leggings, then I was out the door heading to a bar at 2:00 am.
——————
25 minutes later, I park at an empty parking space down town. I have to walk a bit before I get to the bar. I could hear music blasting loud. I walk in and there's people laughing, talking and drinking. I feel someone tap me on the back and I realize it's Ryan. He grabs my wrist and drags me away from the door to the bar counter. And that's when I realize that Jacob is up on the bars counter drinking and dancing.
"He's been like this all night" Ryan shouts to me. Trying to speak over the music. "I was trying to get him to leave but he wouldn't. Maybe he will listen to you."
I don't know how Ryan expected me to get Jacob out of here if he couldn't.
"Jacob! Get down we have to leave." I shout
He looks down at me.
"Hey babe." He says.
I reach up to grab his wrist but he pulls back.
"Someone's feisty tonight" he jokes
"Let's go Jac." Ryan adds
"Don't be such a party pooper." Jacob says as he gets down from the bar counter. And wow you could smell the whiskey in his breath. Ryan throws an arm around him as he escorts him out of the bar. I follow. Once we are out of the bar there is just enough light so we can see each other's faces.
"Time to go." Ryan says directing Jacob to his car.
"W-wai-t." Jacob stops his feet. "I w-want to talk to Summer."
"Go a head." Ryan says
"Alone."
Ryan rolls his eyes then walks away.
"What the hell is wrong with you.?" I ask. I think Jacobs a little surprised that I made the first move.
"First you just leave class. And then you don't even answer my texts. And now I find you drunk at a bar. At 2:00am." I say. "Why are you acting like a child all of a sudden. I can hardly even recognize you."
"S-Sorry. But you should get used to it. This is going to be the new me. Babe."
"What the heck is wrong with you!?"
He doesn't answer me he just turns around and walks away.

After the little argument with Jacob I went straight home and fell a sleep on the couch. Not having that much time to procès what happened. What did he mean "this was the new him"? Why was he even drinking at a bar? Ryan said he hasn't been drunk in a long time. What changed?
————————-
I wake up really late and shit I'm going to be late for school. Well it's not my fault I had to get up and go reçue Jacob and Ryan. I need coffee and now.

After drinking a cup of coffee. I throw on black leggings and a black tank top with a army green over sized jacket. I put my hair up in a messy then grab my phone then I'm out the door. On my way to school I couldn't help but wonder if Jacob was going to be there. After the stunt he pulled yesterday, no dah I have questions. I bet he has a major hangover.

I get to school late as expected so I really didn't have time to look to see if Jacob was here. All day I didn't see him. And in English he didn't show.

The rest of the week pasted. But he never showed up. Finally it was Friday night and I had the guts to text him.

To Jacob: Hey, I'm sorry what I said yesterday. Are you ok?

He answered back right away.

Jacob: Why you so concerned abut me???

I could tell he was drunk he was miss spelling his words.

To Jacob: Jacob I care about you.

Jacob: Maybe you should stop caring. I don't care about you. Leave me alone.

I was about to text but then I realized he blocked me.

What the shit is wrong with him. If he can get drunk and do whatever the hell he wants, I can.

To Tessa: Get ready. We're going out to a bar.

Tessa: Girls night!

—————————

We arrive at the bar at 11:30 pm. Me and Tessa took a cab there since were probably going to get drunk.

We sit down and the bar counter and order 4 shots of alcohol. I tell Tessa everything that happened with Jacob. How he suddenly started acting out.
————————-
12:30 am.

I can't remember anything that happened between 11:30 and 12:30 all I know is that I am drunk as heck. And that there is someone's hands around my waist. I am laughing and dancing. I'm going to have a big hangover. Great. I feel like I'm being watched. Well no shit I am in a bar there are probably tones of people looking at me. I turn to look to the bars entrance. Shit. Is that right. Jacob?. Shit. Jacob is freaking staring at me while there's a boys hands raped around my waist. We make eye contact for what feels like a century, before he turns around and runs out of the bar. Right away I run after him. As soon as I get out of the door way I look around for him but I can't see him any where. Shit. This is just great.